Bo, Matt & Scott

This picture means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. However, two points.

1) I have read on message boards that Scott and Bo do not get along so no way in hell would Bo ever hire Scott or Scott would never work for Bo. Kind of flies in the face of that at least a little.

2) Biggest question about this, who originally tweeted the picture? If it was simply a fan that saw them and wanted a picture of three major people associated with Husker football....then it means nothing other than a cool picture for him/her.

Now, if it were tweeted out by one of these three....why? Was it to sort of poke a finger at the people who believe #1? That's what it would seem to me. Not much more than that at this time.

I know for a fact that there was one instance of disagree with Bo/To and Scott over the possibility of him returning here a couple years ago. Now, the idea that they dont get along is something that I heard and proceeded to run with and preach myself. I was dumb for it becuase I was just going along with things I heard. I've been told since that those perceptions were blown way out of proportion and that the possibility of Scott returning at some point is not nearly as much of an impossibility as some would think. Which is why I find this rather interesting. I really did until I was told about this so called event. But I'll have to agree with you that it could very well be poking fun at guys like me who ran with the "Bo and Scotty dont like each other" nonsense.

This picture means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. However, two points.

1) I have read on message boards that Scott and Bo do not get along so no way in hell would Bo ever hire Scott or Scott would never work for Bo. Kind of flies in the face of that at least a little.

2) Biggest question about this, who originally tweeted the picture? If it was simply a fan that saw them and wanted a picture of three major people associated with Husker football....then it means nothing other than a cool picture for him/her.

Now, if it were tweeted out by one of these three....why? Was it to sort of poke a finger at the people who believe #1? That's what it would seem to me. Not much more than that at this time.

Matt was the original tweeter.