If y'all are wrestling fans.....

The WWE will be forced to make new superstars if JC is not around. They have yet to do that in the last 10 years. Orton and Cena should not be the two top guys anymore.

Plus his character is old and stale. He gets beat on the whole match and then out of nowhere does his five moves of doom and wins. His promos are exactly the same too.

The WWE will be forced to make new superstars if JC is not around. They have yet to do that in the last 10 years. Orton and Cena should not be the two top guys anymore.

Plus his character is old and stale. He gets beat on the whole match and then out of nowhere does his five moves of doom and wins. His promos are exactly the same too.

Agree. As good as the shield was, they had to break them up in order to start with a few more top singles. Daniel Bryan has a pretty bad injury and until he comes back, someone will need to take over or rise to the occasion. I'd like to see Dolph get a push, but he's not that massive big man with power that Vince loves.

I just watched a WrestleMania worthy MAIN EVENT on Raw tonight. Im pretty sure I started chanting this is awesome a few times during that match. I didn't think theyd be able to top their Summerslam match, but I was dead wrong. Two nights in a row those two got this is awesome chants. When was the last time Reigns got that chant? Wow.

Bray, Rollins and Ambrose deserve the push Reigns is getting right now. The last thing I want to see is another superman character like JC. At this rate, we are seeing JC 2.0 with Reigns and its bullsheet