If y'all are wrestling fans.....

This crowd is awful.

Agreed. Plus the burial of yourself to Super Cena was disgusting

Don't worry, Super Reigns/Big Slow/Meezark Henry do the same thing to the Wyatts this Friday on Smackdown

Ahh yes, Cena 2.0...not looking forward to that.

We need healthy doses of Ambrose...not Reigns

Yes, Ambrose, Wyatts, Rollins need to be pushed to the moon. But instead, WWE has completely ruined the Wyatt family. I cant remember the last time Harper/Rowan won a match. They are jobbing for freakin Henry and Big Show :facepalm: Oh and what should we do with Bray after defeating Jericho clean...I know...get squashed by Cena and Reigns. And every match we will just have the other members get him disqualified....so original. There are only so many times you can cut a promo saying Sister Abigail warned me this would happen and I will come back stronger before people start to lose interest.

No wonder CM Punk quit. VKM is clueless...

• Fire 1

This crowd is awful.

Agreed. Plus the burial of yourself to Super Cena was disgusting

Don't worry, Super Reigns/Big Slow/Meezark Henry do the same thing to the Wyatts this Friday on Smackdown

Ahh yes, Cena 2.0...not looking forward to that.

We need healthy doses of Ambrose...not Reigns

Yes, Ambrose, Wyatts, Rollins need to be pushed to the moon. But instead, WWE has completely ruined the Wyatt family. I cant remember the last time Harper/Rowan won a match. They are jobbing for freakin Henry and Big Show :facepalm: Oh and what should we do with Bray after defeating Jericho clean...I know...get squashed by Cena and Reigns. And every match we will just have the other members get him disqualified....so original. There are only so many times you can cut a promo saying Sister Abigail warned me this would happen and I will come back stronger before people start to lose interest.

No wonder CM Punk quit. VKM is clueless...

Read my mind perfectly...all burial jokes aside, at least HHH has control over NXT, and that is a damn good show

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

Im done watching WWE. No Wyatt for the last few weeks, but you give a goddamn bunny tv time...? Then you decide to break up the Wyatt family? They will prob ruin Harper too. Oh but rumor has it that Brays next feud will be none other than Mark Henry. Cant wait...not

I didn't take it as they were breaking up the Wyatt family, but that Harper is going to make a run in singles instead of tagging with Rowan. Not good news if you're Rowan.

• 2 weeks later...