If y'all are wrestling fans.....

He did say one thing I agree with. I want to know more about Sister Abigail. I want more character development for Bray. Is he a demon or is he human? He said hes already dead. What does that even mean? Was Sister Abigail even a real person or is she just made up in his mind to get him out of the bad place he was in after his father betrayed him? And if she was a real person, what did she do? Was she the leader of the cult before Bray or was she just a mentor for him? Lots of questions I have about his character that I want answered.

Yeah, Ive seen that promo. Still don't know if she is real or a figment of his imagination. He said in one of his promos his father betrayed him and as he was lying in his black hole (probably a metaphor for a rough time in his life) she saved him. Which can easily mean he just made her up in his mind to help him get through that time. He also says he is dead and sometimes references Samael (the angel of death). Samael is sometimes called the accuser, seducer and destroyer (sound familiar as he called himself these names last night during his promo). Which makes me wonder if he is even human. And this is why I love the Bray Wyatt character because he is the most interesting character in wrestling now that Undertaker and Kane are pretty much done with their careers and I want to know more about him.

Thanks for posting.

I think we all had an idea who would challenge Big E. They could have easily made Cesaro a face after the announcement of him becoming a Heyman guy, but instead they have him attack Big Show on SD after Show helped him fight off Swagger. They needed a heel to face Big E and Cesaro is about to get a push, so its not a huge surprise he will win. The only other guy I thought had a chance to win the tourney was BNB.

How could Cena make his promo worse than what is written in that script? Whoever writes for the creative team needs to be fired. That was a horribly written promo and I don't understand why creative would want to make Wyatt look weak. Good thing Cena made it even worse. Eater of the worlds largest cinnabun? f#*k you Cena.

CM Punk will be taken off when his contract expires.

Thanks for posting.

I think we all had an idea who would challenge Big E. They could have easily made Cesaro a face after the announcement of him becoming a Heyman guy, but instead they have him attack Big Show on SD after Show helped him fight off Swagger. They needed a heel to face Big E and Cesaro is about to get a push, so its not a huge surprise he will win. The only other guy I thought had a chance to win the tourney was BNB.

How could Cena make his promo worse than what is written in that script? Whoever writes for the creative team needs to be fired. That was a horribly written promo and I don't understand why creative would want to make Wyatt look weak. Good thing Cena made it even worse. Eater of the worlds largest cinnabun? f#*k you Cena.

CM Punk will be taken off when his contract expires.

More importantly, the IC needs a champ that they care about, and Cesaro is awesome.

Deranged, sit in the corner and pull out your hair, Mankind or Cactus Jack. Not wear a tie, have a good day, Mankind. That gimmick sucked. And why, because WWE is a television show and those two characters made the best storylines. The Triple H/Cactus Jack feud where they fought in the hell in a cell was one of the best storylines during that era.

Deranged, sit in the corner and pull out your hair, Mankind or Cactus Jack. Not wear a tie, have a good day, Mankind. That gimmick sucked. And why, because WWE is a television show and those two characters made the best storylines. The Triple H/Cactus Jack feud where they fought in the hell in a cell was one of the best storylines during that era.

Oh man I liked the "have a nice day" Foley and the Rock and Sock Connection.

I also got a kick out of the Raw commissioner Foley with his random offices.