If y'all are wrestling fans.....

I just realised there were only two title matches. They didnt retire the other belts did they?

US Champion: Dean Ambrose (Member of the Shield) was in the three-man tag match against NAO and Corporate Kane

Intercontinental Champion: Big E was in 30 man battle royal

Tag Team Champions: The Usos retained in a pre-show match I believe

WWE Title and World Heavyweight Championship were combined to make one WWE World Heavyweight Championship and that is now DB

Divas Champion: AJ Lee retained

I believe those are all the belts

Couldn't tell you the last time Ambrose defended his belt. The Shield does too much together for any of them to have individual belts.

I just realised there were only two title matches. They didnt retire the other belts did they?

WWE Title and World Heavyweight Championship were combined to make one WWE World Heavyweight Championship and that is now DB

Really wish they'd have just one belt for this title. How long are they going to carry two belts around?

Lol at this new guy they're bring out and if you're a fan, you're a "Boliever"

What new guy?

Some bloke named Bo Dallas, I don't know much about him. Maybe he's from "parts unknown".

Bray Wyatts brother in real life. I thought you were talking about Adam (the party guy) whos promos aired tonight