If y'all are wrestling fans.....

I can think of nothing better than a official Huskerboard Wrestlemania thread in a few hours.

Something has occupy me as my WWE network feed explodes and I can't watch today

You can always pirate it like I will if that happens. I use the same website to watch WWE ppvs as I use to watch UFC ppvs

Being a pirate makes me feel dirty. And I'm actually curious how the network handles it. Thjs could

be the future of the NFL and the like if it's successful.

It's a scripted, predetermined show with athletes. If you watch for anything else, you're going to be disappointed.

I am entertained by it. If you're not, don't watch it. It's pretty simple.

Bingo

Don't care that it's scripted. My wife watches the bachelor and won't admit it's scripted. Who is in more denial me or her?

And I can't figure out the entertainment from either one. Oh well....to each their own.

It's a scripted, predetermined show with athletes. If you watch for anything else, you're going to be disappointed.

I am entertained by it. If you're not, don't watch it. It's pretty simple.

Bingo

Don't care that it's scripted. My wife watches the bachelor and won't admit it's scripted. Who is in more denial me or her?

And I can't figure out the entertainment from either one. Oh well....to each their own.

Honest question,

Why are you posting on this thread then?

• Fire 1
I dont think anything will ever touch what the Attitude era accomplished. It had something for everyone and it was always top discussion Tuesday morning.

For me to go back to WWE it would take a Sting V Taker match. I watch TNA now, more of an Attitude era feel us the in ring product is unparalleled

I find it incredibly odd that it would take a match between two 50 year old men who can't move anymore to "bring you back"

Admittedly I've never been a big Undertaker guy, even when I was younger and way more into wrestling, but I could not care in the slightest about his show with Lesnar tonight.

I can think of nothing better than a official Huskerboard Wrestlemania thread in a few hours.

Something has occupy me as my WWE network feed explodes and I can't watch today

You can always pirate it like I will if that happens. I use the same website to watch WWE ppvs as I use to watch UFC ppvs

Which website?

I can think of nothing better than a official Huskerboard Wrestlemania thread in a few hours. Something has occupy me as my WWE network feed explodes and I can't watch today
Being a pirate makes me feel dirty. And I'm actually curious how the network handles it. Thjs could be the future of the NFL and the like if it's successful.

T minus 3 hours until the Showcase of the Immortals, and this will be a major test of the network. I am running on Xbox 360 but also have Apple TV if that fails.

Got 5 buddies coming over for it. Brisket been smoking since 7 am.

I dont think anything will ever touch what the Attitude era accomplished. It had something for everyone and it was always top discussion Tuesday morning.

For me to go back to WWE it would take a Sting V Taker match. I watch TNA now, more of an Attitude era feel us the in ring product is unparalleled

I find it incredibly odd that it would take a match between two 50 year old men who can't move anymore to "bring you back"

Admittedly I've never been a big Undertaker guy, even when I was younger and way more into wrestling, but I could not care in the slightest about his show with Lesnar tonight.

I've been watching Sting on Impact for years now, he's still got some gas in the tank. Haven't seen a Tamer match in a long time but I get the feeling that a feud between the two would be both performers swan song. I could see the two having a unique chemistry, even though they are on their way out.

WWE product overall became stale for me around 2006. The Edge/Cena feud was pretty good but the rest of the product was lacking. It's unfortunate too because I was loyal to WWE during the Monday Night Wars. The fact there is no large scale alternative to successfully compete with Vince and Co. is the biggest reason the product has suffered in terms of popularity.

I've been watching Sting on Impact for years now, he's still got some gas in the tank. Haven't seen a Tamer match in a long time but I get the feeling that a feud between the two would be both performers swan song. I could see the two having a unique chemistry, even though they are on their way out.

WWE product overall became stale for me around 2006. The Edge/Cena feud was pretty good but the rest of the product was lacking. It's unfortunate too because I was loyal to WWE during the Monday Night Wars. The fact there is no large scale alternative to successfully compete with Vince and Co. is the biggest reason the product has suffered in terms of popularity.

It would have worked a lot better about a decade ago. However, I think it would still be neat if done right.

edit: also just saw this on the ol' facebook feed. http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/33939/VIDEO-Sting-Hints-At-A-Wrestlemania-31-Match-At/