If y'all are wrestling fans.....

A guy who is 6'5 and 295 lbs is going to feel every bit of a scoop slam not to mention falling off of a cage or top rope. They train so they can take minimal damge to their bodies. Doesnt mean its pain free. Why do you think so many of them overdose from prescription or other illegal drugs?

It's a scripted, predetermined show with athletes. If you watch for anything else, you're going to be disappointed.

I am entertained by it. If you're not, don't watch it. It's pretty simple.

Bingo

Don't care that it's scripted. My wife watches the bachelor and won't admit it's scripted. Who is in more denial me or her?

Oh....I know for a fact they get hurt. But, that doesn't mean any of the moves (when done correctly so nobody gets hurt) really are as violent as they look. If someone that size jumps off of a rope onto someone laying on the ground and really wants to hurt them, the guy on the ground wouldn't be able to get up.

And the fall off the chain link fence....LOL....you honestly believe that wasn't scripted and planned out so it's not supposed to hurt anyone?

Oh....I know for a fact they get hurt. But, that doesn't mean any of the moves (when done correctly so nobody gets hurt) really are as violent as they look. If someone that size jumps off of a rope onto someone laying on the ground and really wants to hurt them, the guy on the ground wouldn't be able to get up.

And the fall off the chain link fence....LOL....you honestly believe that wasn't scripted and planned out so it's not supposed to hurt anyone?

My dad said he witnessed basically the same conversation in a bar in Seattle. Except it involved Hacksaw Jim Duggan and a closed fist punch.

My dad said he witnessed basically the same conversation in a bar in Seattle. Except it involved Hacksaw Jim Duggan and a closed fist punch.

I didn't know it was possible to like Hacksaw for any reason until that story.

I can think of nothing better than a official Huskerboard Wrestlemania thread in a few hours.

Something has occupy me as my WWE network feed explodes and I can't watch today

You can always pirate it like I will if that happens. I use the same website to watch WWE ppvs as I use to watch UFC ppvs