If y'all are wrestling fans.....

In the words of the Miz: Really? Really? Really?

WWE has a chance to make a new superstar tonight, they don't.

And then they let a PART-TIMER end the streak. Whoever is making these decisions needs to be fired immediately.

From a career perspective, I think he had no way to go out but on a loss...it's the burden to bear when you win that much. Especially when stuff is scripted.

I don't have any problem with them ending the streak, just who they let end it. If they knew this would be his last match, why the f#*k would you have him wrestle a part-timer. He could have wrestled someone like Roman Reigns or another young guy they want to push. Makes no sense to let someone who wrestles a few times a year to end the streak...

Well, no Sting debut. Kinda sucks they ended the streak unless that's his last match ever.

It's his last match. No way would he have lost if it wasn't his last match. Off the stage, wonder how much of an honor it is for Brock to be chosen (I'm sure by Taker himself) to be the one to end the streak.

He may have chose him. He would want it to be to a monster like Brock you would think.

The only thing that could potentially save this crowd is Bryan winning.

I've seen 1 total Daniel Bryan match, and that was earlier tonight. But even I am thinking he somehow wins this main event. My guess is HHH comes out to screw him over and ends up costing Orton the title.

Well Wyatt, your seven month career was fun while it lasted. Wrestling John Cena is the death of any up and comer. Doesn't surprise me one bit that WWE would let Cena win 1-2-3 clean in the middle of the ring against someone that actually had a shot to become a huge superstar.

Bray will be fine.

Well Wyatt, your seven month career was fun while it lasted. Wrestling John Cena is the death of any up and comer. Doesn't surprise me one bit that WWE would let Cena win 1-2-3 clean in the middle of the ring against someone that actually had a shot to become a huge superstar.

Bray will be fine.

I hope youre right. I thought the same about Damien Sandow when he cashed in his MITB and lost to Cena but look what happened to him. I actually liked Sandow too.

I just realised there were only two title matches. They didnt retire the other belts did they?

US Champion: Dean Ambrose (Member of the Shield) was in the three-man tag match against NAO and Corporate Kane

Intercontinental Champion: Big E was in 30 man battle royal

Tag Team Champions: The Usos retained in a pre-show match I believe

WWE Title and World Heavyweight Championship were combined to make one WWE World Heavyweight Championship and that is now DB

Divas Champion: AJ Lee retained

I believe those are all the belts