If y'all are wrestling fans.....

I travel for work, and it was sad how easy it was to just call up,and stream, say a Mick Foley match as you unwound in your hotel room before you called it a night. It's worth it for that for me right there.

And I don't think I've ever seen anyone so over than D Bryan at this moment.

Yup. Remember this? One of the best pops since SCSA

That. Was. Awesome.

Yes. Thought they could let him go with the turn for longer, but it was awesome none the less.

I dont think anything will ever touch what the Attitude era accomplished. It had something for everyone and it was always top discussion Tuesday morning.

For me to go back to WWE it would take a Sting V Taker match. I watch TNA now, more of an Attitude era feel us the in ring product is unparalleled

If you want Attitude Era, watch Bray Wyatt. The things he says/does brings me back to the good ole days. Just a matter of time before he starts abducting people. Although, he already abducted Kane, but WWE creative was stupid and did not follow up with that storyline.

I Hate when they decide an angle isnt working and just droo it without a resolution. Even stupid storylines deserve closure.

That is interesting. It's a shame that they hold down certain great stars and yet HHH still gets his Wrestlemania match, every year.

Wait.....This is a fake entertainment that it totally scripted and you are surprised they hold one character down while elevating another????

Ummm...you do know this is fake....right?

• Fire 1
If you want Attitude Era, watch Bray Wyatt. The things he says/does brings me back to the good ole days. Just a matter of time before he starts abducting people. Although, he already abducted Kane, but WWE creative was stupid and did not follow up with that storyline.

I Hate when they decide an angle isnt working and just droo it without a resolution. Even stupid storylines deserve closure.

It was actually a good storyline to follow. After Summerslam, the Wyatt family abducted Kane (he had to be taken off tv to film See No Evil 2) and when he came back, I thought he was gonna be a member of their cult, brainwashed to do Brays bidding. But he came back as Corporate Kane and it is a completely ridiculous angle for someone like Kane. No mention of that abduction storyline at all.

That is interesting. It's a shame that they hold down certain great stars and yet HHH still gets his Wrestlemania match, every year.

Wait.....This is a fake entertainment that it totally scripted and you are surprised they hold one character down while elevating another????

The outcome is planned, yes. But the moves are real and hurt. Pro wrestlers get injured all the time...

Corporate Kane? Yeesh. Thats almost as bad as when they unmasked him and somehow YEARS after the fire he was in, he still had charcoal marks on his face. Then the following week those supposed lifelong scars were washed off. Even though its scripted they couldve been a little consistent.

Nothing will ever be as bad as Katie Vick though..........

The outcome is planned, yes. But the moves are real and hurt. Pro wrestlers get injured all the time...

You're kidding right? You actually think those moves are completely real in how they "look" like they are falling on each other or hitting each other? Honestly????

You're kidding right? You actually think those moves are completely real in how they "look" like they are falling on each other or hitting each other? Honestly????

No, the punching and kicking do not hurt. Suplexes from the top rope hurt. Getting hit with a steel chair hurt. Are you telling me wrestlers do not get hurt doing this? And Im sure at 1:49 it hurt...

No, the punching and kicking do not hurt. Suplexes from the top rope hurt. Getting hit with a steel chair hurt. Are you telling me wrestlers do not get hurt doing this? And Im sure at 1:49 it hurt...

Oh....I know for a fact they get hurt. But, that doesn't mean any of the moves (when done correctly so nobody gets hurt) really are as violent as they look. If someone that size jumps off of a rope onto someone laying on the ground and really wants to hurt them, the guy on the ground wouldn't be able to get up.

And the fall off the chain link fence....LOL....you honestly believe that wasn't scripted and planned out so it's not supposed to hurt anyone?

Oh....I know for a fact they get hurt. But, that doesn't mean any of the moves (when done correctly so nobody gets hurt) really are as violent as they look. If someone that size jumps off of a rope onto someone laying on the ground and really wants to hurt them, the guy on the ground wouldn't be able to get up.

And the fall off the chain link fence....LOL....you honestly believe that wasn't scripted and planned out so it's not supposed to hurt anyone?

Omg dude. Yes, I know its planned. The wrestlers talk about it before the match. Mick Foley wrote a book and talked about that match and said he went to the Undertaker before the match and told him to throw him from the top of the cage. He suffered a dislocated shoulder from that fall, was being taken to the back on a stretcher (not scripted), got off the stretcher against doctors orders, went back to the top of the cage, got choke slammed through the cage onto the mat (not scripted, the cage was not suppose to break), suffered a concussion and still finished the match. Things don't always go according to the "script".

My dad was good friends with Mad Dogg Vachon and he told us most of the moves actually hurt. Even when done correctly. At his funeral, guys he wrestled against spoke and said when they first got into the business, they thought the moves were "fake", but when they wrestled the Mad Dogg, he would actually throw punches and told his opponent during the match to punch him back.

• Fire 1