Obama and Race

Remember when White people stood up for one another and actually considered each other brothers? It's a shame to see what this country has turned into. We are the only race in this country that constantly fights itself. Imagine what would happen if we all got on the same page and stopped letting everything turn into an argument about race. But that will never happen, because, for some strange reason, there are a large amount of White people who are ashamed to be White.

Republican/Democrat...Who gives a f u ck?

Is your view based on economics? Or is it just based on "dadgum gubmint stealin my monies?"

Nice condescending comment.

It's basically based on the simple belief that taxing something that high is wrong.

Your belief is based on a belief? Nice

Is your view based on economics? Or is it just based on "dadgum gubmint stealin my monies?"

Nice condescending comment.

It's basically based on the simple belief that taxing something that high is wrong.

Your belief is based on a belief? Nice

Aren't your beliefs of if something is right or wrong based on beliefs?

We have this wonderful thing available called the internet. And television. And newspapers. And just about any form of media. Doing any kind of actual research on what the majority of liberals really want (aka liberals as a whole), which doesn't mean turning on Fox News and swallowing everything they spout with a big grin, will give you a far more rounded opinion on what is actually going on (with liberalism) than listening to whoever these "liberals" are that you personally know.

You really haven't read many of my posts on here have you?

Remember when White people stood up for one another and actually considered each other brothers? It's a shame to see what this country has turned into. We are the only race in this country that constantly fights itself. Imagine what would happen if we all got on the same page and stopped letting everything turn into an argument about race. But that will never happen, because, for some strange reason, there are a large amount of White people who are ashamed to be White.

Republican/Democrat...Who gives a f u ck?

Every "race" "fights" itself. And White's are pretty damn privileged in this country, the only shame is that some of them don't realize that they should extend those privileges to others.

I don't keep records of who says or does what. I personally don't give a sh#t, you're all just pixels on a screen to me. I never said you would turn on Fox News to do that, my point was simply that Fox News does not give an accurate portrayal of liberals or liberal ideologies, so it wouldn't count as a source for educating someone about liberals.

And again, you're shifting the point. If you don't want to be accused of using anecdotal evidence, then go learn about liberals as a whole so you don't need to rely on it.

And to bring the entire point back around, when you look at some of the issues and the stances many Republicans (generally conservative) take, they are often in support of some current systems that promote, or at least help maintain, racial inequality. Some would call that racism, others unintentional racism, while still others probably wouldn't go that far. I believe that was Landlord's point from before.

Guys let's start talking about race again okay.

I don't keep records of who says or does what. I personally don't give a sh#t, you're all just pixels on a screen to me. I never said you would turn on Fox News to do that, my point was simply that Fox News does not give an accurate portrayal of liberals or liberal ideologies, so it wouldn't count as a source for educating someone about liberals.

And again, you're shifting the point. If you don't want to be accused of using anecdotal evidence, then go learn about liberals as a whole so you don't need to rely on it.

Your comment was directed at me claiming I need to research more about politics instead of "just turning on Fox News". How am I supposed to take that?

And to bring the entire point back around, when you look at some of the issues and the stances many Republicans (generally conservative) take, they are often in support of some current systems that promote, or at least help maintain, racial inequality. Some would call that racism, others unintentional racism, while still others probably wouldn't go that far. I believe that was Landlord's point from before.

Guys let's start talking about race again okay.

Thank you!

I am interested in true conservatism that is racist. Not talking bout what some idiot Republican says or does.

Every "race" "fights" itself. And White's are pretty damn privileged in this country, the only shame is that some of them don't realize that they should extend those privileges to others.

You should tell that to those poor White kids on welfare in Kentucky and Tennessee. That might have a bone to pick with you.

Your comment was directed at me claiming I need to research more about politics instead of "just turning on Fox News". How am I supposed to take that?

However you want, it means nothing to me. There was no claim in my post that you have ever watched Fox News. If you took it to be implied, you were wrong. But you still remain hung up on something entirely beside the point.

Thank you!

I am interested in true conservatism that is racist. Not talking bout what some idiot Republican says or does.

Don't act like you weren't fine with the conversation that was being had. Not once did you attempt to steer it back towards racism and how it relates to conservatism once it veered away. In fact, you didn't even respond to my attempt to steer it back in that direction.

You should tell that to those poor White kids on welfare in Kentucky and Tennessee. That might have a bone to pick with you.

Those poor white kids have all sorts of privileges and opportunities that their equally poor POC peers don't have.

Aren't your beliefs of if something is right or wrong based on beliefs?

Beliefs are something you view as correct without any reason for that view. I try not to have beliefs. I try to have positions based on evidence.