Osborne getting crushed....Vote now: TO v Paterno

To be fair. Osborne was never a B1G coach.

Did Joe win any B1G games after all the forfeits? how did a winless coach vs. a coach who never coached a B1G game ever reach the finals? Woody and Bo (not pelini) are the real top 2 B1G coaches IMO

Actually, yes. JP did coach and win in the B1G even after the forfeits. PSU joined the B1G in 1990 or 91 and the games he had to forfeit were from 1998 to 2011.

still doesn't change that Bo and Woody are the actual top 2 in the B1G IMO. :)

I seem to remember a vote that Herbstreit was upset about. Possibly the bot worked for us that time. I would bet Herbie thought so. These things happen, I never waste my time on them. Means absolutely nothing. Coach Osborne never coached a game in the Big, kind of stupid he was in the poll at all.

Ignore all polls from espn (really all online polls). They are so easily manipulated it's ridiculous. You can find the source code for a fairly effective bot on these very forums.

I can't stress this enough: if you are a human clicking anything on an online poll you are just wasting huge amounts of your own time. You won't make a difference when a single computer can do that a few times a second and multiple computers can do it thousands of times a minute.

I won't get too technical, but the reason they register as international votes is because bots don't run espn's geo-location javascript code (they aren't web browsers) and that code simply makes votes without a known location register as international.

Ignore all polls from espn (really all online polls). They are so easily manipulated it's ridiculous. You can find the source code for a fairly effective bot on these very forums.

I can't stress this enough: if you are a human clicking anything on an online poll you are just wasting huge amounts of your own time. You won't make a difference when a single computer can do that a few times a second and multiple computers can do it thousands of times a minute.

I won't get too technical, but the reason they register as international votes is because bots don't run espn's geo-location javascript code (they aren't web browsers) and that code simply makes votes without a known location register as international.

i find this strategy to be extremely methodical.

• Fire 1