Whos Left

mothy

Crabtree also once said Wallace would be N which didn't happen. He's just another recruiting weatherman.

Jeremy Crabtree knows more about recruiting than anyone. You can call into a radio show here in KC, just mention a prospect for ANY team in NCAA and he will have information on him. And he doesn't even have a computer in front of him, it's all knowledge. So with that in mind, I wouldn't be calling him just another weatherman.

• 2 weeks later...

hello, only 6 days until signing day, feb 1st - & here are my predictions = mouton + mich, & davis + ncst, & lee + orst, & mitchell + lsu, & green + usc, & NU will grap 2 more committments - one of them being deas, & the other will be a late switch of schools - clayborn (williams has been working on him, so there is still hope, right?)

what say you?

I think only 1 and we may not even use that.

Their is always room for a surprise, but with Lee seemingly going to OSU and Deas headed elsewhere (not a fact, JMO on Deas), it would almost have to be a surprise.

Actually i believe we are already over the limit. Keep in mind we only had 21 scholies to give and we already have 23 and that's not counting Tyrell Spain or Matt Slauson or Jacob Hickman who will be getting scholarships. I expect some transfers this Spring/summer, in particular 1 of the QB's will go because of playing time. It's not a good idea having 5 scholarships QB's on your roster, specially when 2 of the 5 will never see the playing field ever again.

Slauson already technically counted towards the 85. Anyone who was on the traveling squad counts toward the 85 limit, it's just a matter of him not paying the tab himself to be in school.

Their is one guy who is almost definite (barring a God like act) to not make it out of this class.

With a couple transfers, we may have room for a couple summer grabs ala Slauson last year.

Slauson already technically counted towards the 85. Anyone who was on the traveling squad counts toward the 85 limit, it's just a matter of him not paying the tab himself to be in school.

Their is one guy who is almost definite (barring a God like act) to not make it out of this class.

With a couple transfers, we may have room for a couple summer grabs ala Slauson last year.

Slauson was a walkon that was given an exemption by the NCAA because of his transfers. From what i know, he isn't on a full scholarship, but i could be wrong. I will check on that.

But still yet was counted as part of the 85 scholarship limit.

If you traveled with the team, you counted towards that limit. You can't have 85 plus however many walk-ons.

Basically, you suit up and play, you count towards the limit.

The travel roster has nothing to do with scholarships. There is a 70 player limit on travel rosters for Big 12 games and it doesn't matter if they are scholarship or walk on players.