So there's a new iPhone huskerboard?

What are the differences between new and old?

This was a slight update, not a major one -- but I notice on my Android, it will default to to the mobile skin now. Maybe that's what's happening? You're seeing the mobile version for the first time.

Different dots? I am I, can you check on a laptop if what you're seeing is just the IP.Mobile skin on your iPhone?

What's different about quoting? There was an issue with the mobile skin CSS. That should be fixed for now. The good folks at Invision decided to rename a few things here and there, which removed the styling that had been in place for them.

The quotes seem to be fixed. There is actually a box around each quote now.

Not in Chrome....at least not until it's posted.
That's what I am talking about in safari too. Before, if you were reading a thread and there was a post of someone quoting a conversation, it would basically look like this:

Person 3 said:

Person 2 said:

Person 1 said:

Stuff person 1 wrote.

Stuff person 2 wrote.

Stuff person 3 wrote.

There were no boxes around each quote, just spaces, which is hard to decipher when people write a couple paragraphs of text.

Mav, in mobile and on chrome I get BBcode (

...) when I'm posting a quote. On the full version the fully styled quote boxes appear in the post box.

This quote thing, as far as I can tell, is an issue of missing stylesheet stuff -- not an intended change. So when you see something like that, don't assume it's supposed to be that way, and thanks for reporting them!

Thanks for the input. I had thought about saying something a couple times be never gotten around to it.

To me, I thought it was supposed to be the "new look" because not only is the bracketed quote /quote was gone and now the material to be quoted is indented.

I tried quoting in IE 11 (first time I've opened IE in I don't know how long - Windows 8) and if I click the quote balloon in reply box I get a balloon with a "Quote" heading and a nice box so it's easy to see. But if I try to quote a previous post, it jumps me to the reply box but I get nothing.