Eichorst statement on Bo

i bet you regret bringing up notre dame.

I like how they took the one marginal team out of that list, turned the entire argument which had little to nothing to do about wins and losses - into a wins/losses thing.

...because at the end of the day, most of the Bo supporters like QMany care little about anything else. As long as the 9 is there, that's good enough for them.

Are they marginal or a dumpster fire? What was your basis for calling it a dumpster fire? Notre Dame owing $2 million, like that matters to Notre Dame. Sorry for calling you out on your bullsh#t. Do you want me to just let you spew nonsense to further your agenda?

Weis went 3-9, 7-6, and 6-6 in his last 3 years. Cally was 1 year removed from having Nebraska on a "comeback". We started they year top 10ish if I remember right. Notre Dame had become a perennial loser by the time Weis left. We had a bad season.

You remember wrong we were 19th lol

But then you accuse Q of comparing one year, then you go comparing 3 years with one losing and one even record to - wait, one year.

Why not compare it to to 4 years with two losing records?

You've got the wrong guy I think....

Notre Dame was in a pattern of losing. You can't say that about Nebraska when Cally left. He was a year removed from a division championship. The pattern hadn't developed yet. Glad we didn't allow it too. Then again I sometimes wonder if he'd had a chance to fire Coz what might have happened.

7-7, 10-3, 5-6, 8-4, 9-5, 5-7.

Hell of a lot more losing and a lot closer to a pattern than 9/10-4 for 6 years.

I like how they took the one marginal team out of that list, turned the entire argument which had little to nothing to do about wins and losses - into a wins/losses thing.

...because at the end of the day, most of the Bo supporters like QMany care little about anything else. As long as the 9 is there, that's good enough for them.

i just do not understand how arguing the program was in such bad shape when bo took over helps bo. i mean, he fielded his best teams in the shadow of the smoke from the dumpster fire. has it cleared yet? what is holding him back now?

i just do not understand how arguing the program was in such bad shape when bo took over helps bo. i mean, he fielded his best teams in the shadow of the smoke from the dumpster fire. has it cleared yet? what is holding him back now?

The premise behind the post was that while the fan base might have felt the program was a dumpster fire, I really don't think Bo saw it that way. And I don't think from a football standpoint it was.

• Fire 1

Generally the case. Don't read, just jump into "support Bo" mode. Admire your faith, gotta give you that. Nothing wrong w/ it, just don't always agree with you.

I would call it defending Bo against baseless criticism. If you pay attention to my contributions regarding Bo when it's not in response to you and others, I'm pretty indifferent towards the man as our coach.

i mean, he fielded his best teams in the shadow of the smoke from the dumpster fire. has it cleared yet? what is holding him back now?

Himself.

But seriously, it's not that it's not popular anymore, it's that it's not accurate anymore.

Not that THE ADMINISTRATION was the only cause, but we needed more resources and we weren't getting them. Now we are. We've got the budget, we've got the staff (some of it), we've got the planes, and we've got the commitment that we didn't have up until 2014.

The premise behind the post was that while the fan base might have felt the program was a dumpster fire, I really don't think Bo saw it that way. And I don't think from a football standpoint it was.

that seems reasonable. hard to argue given the early success of bo. and you make a good point by comparing other programs that have faced more and less serious problems. a lot of coaches take over bad programs (except brian kelly, he had a real winner on his hands). i just wonder when the issues facing this team will be solely bo's.