Persecution & Other Tragedies Not Talked About

Been meaning to post about this but the board has been giving me trouble. These are just a few links of which there are many more you can find from different sources and perspectives. I thought about throwing these in a different thread, but I think this deserves its own attention.

I am not, before anyone starts making accusations, claiming to be persecuted personally. I'm also not claiming persecution by association. I'm also not using this to justify any conspiracy theories about how every non-christian human being is a hateful heathen.

The one question I will ask though is where is the consistency in our outrage? I don't know in detail how they got the numbers they did, and I don't know how perfectly reliable all of these sites are, but people are getting seriously worked up about stuff like fighting for gay rights, which is great, but since hypocrite is one of the most popular terms to throw around to people that disagree with you, what isn't hypocritical about none of us caring about what is going on here? This is just one major and horrific example of many of tragedies going on around the world that none of us really seem to care much about. Why?

The world's most ancient Christian communities are being destroyed — and no one cares

Christian Persecution Doubled In 2013, Reports Annual Survey By Open Doors

Christian Leaders Urge Support For Persecuted Communities In Syria And Egypt

The World's War on Christianity

The war on Christians

David Cameron says Christianity is the most persecuted religion but fails to act

jorlol.gif

Do you have any actual reason to be laughing about articles documenting a lot of people being oppressed, tortured, and killed man?

I don't get it.

In a few posts you've dismissed any notion of non-American Christians being persecuted, falsely claimed that religion has caused most wars in human history, and declared religion as the biggest threat to humanity. You're yet to actually provide any kinds of sources or evidence whatsoever for any of that, and while they may not be 100% airtight and perfect sources, I've provided a pretty reasonable amount of outside information to support my claims.

It's really discouraging that your unfounded and baseless opinions seem to show a consistent prejudice against people of faith, especially considering Native American history in our country.

Do you have any actual reason to be laughing about articles documenting a lot of people being oppressed, tortured, and killed man?

I don't get it.

In a few posts you've dismissed any notion of non-American Christians being persecuted, falsely claimed that religion has caused most wars in human history, and declared religion as the biggest threat to humanity. You're yet to actually provide any kinds of sources or evidence whatsoever for any of that, and while they may not be 100% airtight and perfect sources, I've provided a pretty reasonable amount of outside information to support my claims.

It's really discouraging that your unfounded and baseless opinions seem to show a consistent prejudice against people of faith, especially considering Native American history in our country.

Please show me where I've said where I've belittled someone who has faith?

Ok, before you make any more silly comments, do you know how "Christians" treated Native Americans?

• Fire 3

I don't get it.

Ok, before you make any more silly comments, do you know how "Christians" treated Native Americans?

most of the "founding fathers" and future leaders of the U.S. were crooks and were deists.

The U.S. is supposed to be a novus ordo seclorum

most of the "founding fathers" and future leaders of the U.S. were crooks and were deists.

Your use of Google translate is awesome, but you failed to answer the question...

I know how people have treated Native Americans. I can't speak for their faith but I'm sure plenty of them were Christians, and it's tragic.

If it was still going on today and you started a thread with documented evidence to show it, pretty much the last thing in the entire world I would do or hope anyone else would do would be to post laughing reaction gifs.

Your use of Google translate is awesome, but you failed to answer the question...

What did I google translate?

Christians have never been in charge of the U.S., Deists and Masons were in charge.

I know how people have treated Native Americans. I can't speak for their faith but I'm sure plenty of them were Christians, and it's tragic.

If it was still going on today and you started a thread with documented evidence to show it, pretty much the last thing in the entire world I would do or hope anyone else would do would be to post laughing reaction gifs.

You know how, then please, enlighten me. Because my Dad, beaten by a priest, for reading a book. My Grandfather, beat with a hose for speaking his native language.

When I see so many people of my own ethnic background flock to Christianity like sheep, do you know how much it makes me sick to my stomach to think of all the things that were done to my forefathers in the name some stupid f*cking religion?

It is still going on today. The media doesn't want you do see, so go to the Pine Ridge or Rosebud reservations, you'll get a first hand look.

So yeah, I'll post a laughter gif at Christians being persecuted, till the cows come home.

Just a word of advice, when you're getting up on your high horse, don't get your Richard caught in the stirrup...

• Fire 4

yikes lol so much hatred and bigotry....

Probably should stop using the English language since it's an imperialist language.

Well, with that train of thought, you should haul ass back to Europe, this was a nice continent before ya got here

• Fire 1