Tea Party vs. the GOP Establishment

No I was comparing the Obama Administration to Ignorance. Like thinking that the majority of the people would allow a Government takeover of our personal rights....Such as The right to bear arms, Freedom of religion, and the right to choose our own healthcare and path to healthcare.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29083-1377623466-19

Are you saying that all members of the Tea Party are homophobic, racist elitists who are incapable of critical thinking? That pretty much sum it up for you?

No. Not at all.

But I am saying that if a person is an old, white, homophobic, racist elitist who is incapable of critical thinking they are more likely than the rest of the general public to be a member of the Tea Party.

And how did you come to this conclusion? Surely you see that one could change the demographics you mentioned and link a group to any political party they so desire, don't you? You see, this really gets us nowhere and only serves to keep America from peeking behind the curtain to see what is REALLY happening to this country.

Are you saying that all members of the Tea Party are homophobic, racist elitists who are incapable of critical thinking? That pretty much sum it up for you?

No. Not at all.

But I am saying that if a person is an old, white, homophobic, racist elitist who is incapable of critical thinking they are more likely than the rest of the general public to be a member of the Tea Party.

And how did you come to this conclusion? Surely you see that one could change the demographics you mentioned and link a group to any political party they so desire, don't you? You see, this really gets us nowhere and only serves to keep America from peeking behind the curtain to see what is REALLY happening to this country.

Yeah. I completely agree that you could change the demographics entirely and then that person would be less likely to be a member of the tea party.

No. Not at all.

Yeah. I completely agree that you could change the demographics entirely and then that person would be less likely to be a member of the tea party.

I like the wordplay you're employing but you still haven't told me how you came to your original conclusion. Surely, evidence must exist for you to make such a statement. Right?

I like the wordplay you're employing but you still haven't told me how you came to your original conclusion. Surely, evidence must exist for you to make such a statement. Right?

You asking for evidence makes me laugh. Trust me, it's out there.

Exactly. It's all part of a big classified report but it's out there. No, I can't provide it but I can tell you what it says.

So, let's see it then. Turnabout's fairplay, right?

Exactly. It's all part of a big classified report but it's out there. No, I can't provide it but I can tell you what it says.

I did provide a link to the source. As for you implying that I provided classified information, you're dead wrong and I damned sure don't appreciate the inference. This isn't the first time you've done it either and you can stop now.

I did provide a link to the source. As for you implying that I provided classified information, you're dead wrong and I damned sure don't appreciate the inference. This isn't the first time you've done it either and you can stop now.

Is that the New York Times article that said not at all what you tried to tell us that it said?

No, I most definitely wasn't implying that you were providing classified information.

No, I most definitely wasn't implying that you were providing classified information.

You sure have an odd way of going about it then.

Midnight,

It is completely different with Fox News and their ilk. It is the most amazing marketing ploy in the history of media. As Carl said, it's based mostly myth.

I'll give you an example of why I'm passionate about this.

My mom and dad sit at home all night watching this crap. This morning my mom had a heart cath done. My dad and I get to her room and literally one of the first things she says is...."glad I got this done before Obama got me".

They think I'm a liberal and uninformed because I won't watch Fox News and think Obama is put to get us all.

I beg everyone to stop watching 24 hour news stations.