Tea Party vs. the GOP Establishment

You know its weird cause I did that, and I still think Obama doesn't rock.

That's fine. I'm the same way but i bet your dislike for him is based more on reality and not a bunch of made up crap.

I wouldn't take that bet, BRB:

I really don't believe our fearful leader is truly Christian.

No I was comparing the Obama Administration to Ignorance. Like thinking that the majority of the people would allow a Government takeover of our personal rights....Such as The right to bear arms, Freedom of religion, and the right to choose our own healthcare and path to healthcare.

• Fire 2

Ulty how can you really argue the this Administration isn't trying to take away some of our rights?

lol

Care to elaborate Tschu?

It means "laugh out loud." It's text/internet jargon.

As for the rest, I can't really explain. I mean, I'd like to, but they might be watching...

• Fire 1

Ulty how can you really argue the this Administration isn't trying to take away some of our rights?

You have more rights at this moment than at any other point in human history. You somehow think you are losing rights, then you need to explain which ones you think you are losing. And I'm pretty sure it will just be a figment of your imagination.

• Fire 1
Between 1990 and 2013, there were 155 ideologically motivated homicide events committed by far-right extremists in
the United States. About 13 percent of these were anti-government in nature.
* Including the Oklahoma City Bombing, which killed 168 individuals, far-right extremists killed 368 individuals
during ideologically motivated homicide events between 1990 and 2013.

So with an average of 16 deaths a year from right wing extremists the odds of you getting killed is 19562500:1
I wouldn't get your panties in a bunch over a couple crazy rednecks.
Here are things to worry more about when it comes to dying.
20130223_woc025_2.png