A Big Red wish: Longtime fan tours stadium

"Witness to 331 of NU’s 333 straight sellouts at Memorial Stadium, Linden’s love of all things Husker is a defining piece of his life. His passion for the red and white hasn't waned, even after a move to hospice care this year.

It was there that Tabitha social worker McKenna Regenos became familiar with the man who knew all things Husker. And as they talked about how to make the end of his life as fulfilling as the rest of it had been, Linden's thoughts circled back to the Huskers.

He had not been able to check out the inside of Pinnacle Bank Arena, the Husker basketball teams' new home.

That gave Regenos an idea. She called the NU Athletic Department to ask if there was any way to fulfill one of Linden's last dreams.

NU did one better."

http://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/football/a-big-red-wish-longtime-fan-tours-stadium/article_324c47e1-3a63-5c4a-a1d0-e957b79b3e95.html

• Fire 1

So remember when you complain about all of us old blue hairs, just how truly important this program is to some of us. I can not imagine the problems for this gentlemen has to overcome to be at the game. Truly loves this program there is no question. Thank you sir, you are inspirational to all of us.

All of us will face this down the road, remember the love he has displayed through thick and thin, it is what being a Husker fan is about. Reminds me of both my grand father and my great grand fathers stories.

Yes noise is important, but being there each and every time for some of these older fans is what has made Nebraska great.