What's the biggest reason for Blacks not advancing

If you're not pissed off by the Eric Garner video, you're being intentionally obtuse.

The incident was captured fully on video and has none of the ambiguity of the Michael Brown case. The investigator ruled it a homicide. The officer not only used unnecessary force in a completely inappropriate situation; he used a chokehold which is illegal for that department to use. And all of this happened because the police approached him and baselessly accused him of selling tax-free cigarettes.

No indictment.

And further, if you think this is solely an isolated incident, you're ignoring the reality of the history of our country. Our government was designed from the very start to be specifically advantageous towards white people, and it hasn't had any major revisions, only patch work, so why would it not still be trampling over non-whites?

One guy dies, which is sad, and these people turn into jackasses...

Oil companies are trying to use my ancestral home to transport oil, and do you see any of my people acting stupid???

Oil companies are trying to use my ancestral home to transport oil, and do you see any of my people acting stupid???

A lot of guys have died. This is just the latest example.

I don't see your people doing anything, which is sad and strange to me. I also don't know a whole lot about the context and history of what's going on with that specifically, or with the history of native americans.

What you're seeing happen is really more common than uncommon when an historically oppressed people group continues to have their liberties trampled on.

Oh, and don't forget about this...

ST. LOUIS - Two members of the New Black Panther Party arrested last week on federal weapons charges were planning to bomb the Gateway Arch, and to kill St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Bob McCulloch and Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson, sources tell NewsChannel 5.

This is reprehensible.

Precisely, which takes away from the message that his parents want to get out there...

A lot of guys have died. This is just the latest example.

I don't see your people doing anything, which is sad and strange to me. I also don't know a whole lot about the context and history of what's going on with that specifically, or with the history of native americans.

What you're seeing happen is really more common than uncommon when an historically oppressed people group continues to have their liberties trampled on.

They are doing something, it's just they're doing it the right way, which means the people that need to hear about it, are hearing about it...

Precisely, which takes away from the message that his parents want to get out there...

Why should these two people's actions have anything at all to do with the message of Michael Brown's parents?

sweet baby 6lbs 12oz jesus, do I actually have to explain this???

Why should these two people's actions have anything at all to do with the message of Michael Brown's parents?

sweet baby 6lbs 12oz jesus, do I actually have to explain this???

Seems to me you want it both ways.

When an unarmed black man gets killed by a cop, he's just one person and that's one isolated incident. But when two misguided rioters want to blow up the arch, they're representative of a bigger problem.

Seems to me you want it both ways.

When an unarmed black man gets killed by a cop, he's just one person and that's one isolated incident. But when two misguided rioters want to blow up the arch, they're representative of a bigger problem.

I have mentioned numerous times, that I don't like seeing anyone's kid getting smoked, but is this the way you handle it, with domestic terrorism?

I don't want it both ways, but it seems to me you're suffering from rectal cranial inversion...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...