What's the biggest reason for Blacks not advancing

Since 2000 58 police officers have been killed by "unarmed" suspects that took the officers gun away from them and killed them with it. Just a stat I heard, it doesn't matter though, LOMS has formed his opinion and he's entitled to it.

Apparently you didn't get the memo that if LoMS posts a thread longer than a Tale of Two Cities with graphs and sh*t, your argument is immediately invalid...

• Fire 1

Yep, and you'd care to go read back through the pages preceding this, you'd see them...

What do you think about the Eric Garner case?

Guy didn't have to die, should have been a more thorough inquiry.

Protests turn people into F*CKING MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, he didn't have to die. This is standard procedure for me ,though.

I hate the hands-on sh#t, but that is the quickest and most effective way to immobilize a person.

If you're not pissed off by the Eric Garner video, you're being intentionally obtuse.

The incident was captured fully on video and has none of the ambiguity of the Michael Brown case. The investigator ruled it a homicide. The officer not only used unnecessary force in a completely inappropriate situation; he used a chokehold which is illegal for that department to use. And all of this happened because the police approached him and baselessly accused him of selling tax-free cigarettes.

No indictment.

• Fire 1

If you're not pissed off by the Eric Garner video, you're being intentionally obtuse.

The incident was captured fully on video and has none of the ambiguity of the Michael Brown case. The investigator ruled it a homicide. The officer not only used unnecessary force in a completely inappropriate situation; he used a chokehold which is illegal for that department to use. And all of this happened because the police approached him and baselessly accused him of selling tax-free cigarettes.

No indictment.

And further, if you think this is solely an isolated incident, you're ignoring the reality of the history of our country. Our government was designed from the very start to be specifically advantageous towards white people, and it hasn't had any major revisions, only patch work, so why would it not still be trampling over non-whites?