BTN: Top B1G Receiving Corps

2. Nebraska. This unit teems with playmaking ability. Kenny Bell is the leader. He’s a rangy target with speed who will leave campus as one of the Huskers’ best-ever receivers. Players like Jordan Westerkamp, Taariq Allen, Sam Burtch and Jamal Turner round out this deep corps. Tight end is bolstered by Cethan Carter and Sam Cotton.

Link

Forgot Alonzo Moore.

And drill "Allstate good hands" habits. Also use stick-um spray.

stickumlrg.jpg

They must be going off potential because there isn't many proven results there. Could they play up to the second best crew, possibly, are they now? I would say no.

I think it speaks more to the fact that the B1G doesn't have a bunch of returning WR corps with big numbers. And out guys when healthy proved very good. Plus they forgot Alonzo who may be the best this year. I think it's close enough.

Not to get off topic, but this:

12. Wisconsin.

Other than having a couple of pretty good running backs, WHAT is the strength of this team and why do they continue to get so much preseason love?
I won't say 12 of 14 is a lot of love (if you are talking about WR), but as a team, they have a good (not great) defense, a powerful, big-bodied OL, and a solid RB (which is accentuated by the quality OL and power running game). These attributes along with a very manageable schedule is why they are getting some preseason love.

However, the WR Corps is nothing to write home about, and their QB situation is a disaster. This would suggest they will be rather one dimensional on offense, so they are going to have to lean heavily on their strengths.