Thanks for reading

• 1 year later...
some day.... :cry

i look up to you all.

Hang around and keep giving your opinion and knowledge. The rest will take care of itself. :cheers

yeah this is by far the best place to hang around...never gets old!

Sorry to dredge up such an old topic but I have just hit 5000 posts.

It has been my absolute pleasure having this board in my life to relay my feelings about many things football or not.

The people here are outstanding. The banter is second to none.

I tell everyone that I know who are college football fans, if you want to truly know what is going on and for free I might add come to the Huskerboard.

Thanks again for putting up with me.

some day.... :cry

i look up to you all.

Hang around and keep giving your opinion and knowledge. The rest will take care of itself. :cheers

yeah this is by far the best place to hang around...never gets old!

Sorry to dredge up such an old topic but I have just hit 5000 posts.

It has been my absolute pleasure having this board in my life to relay my feelings about many things football or not.

The people here are outstanding. The banter is second to none.

I tell everyone that I know who are college football fans, if you want to truly know what is going on and for free I might add come to the Huskerboard.

Thanks again for putting up with me.

Took you long enough! :lol: and que smarta$$ remark................. <_<

Thanks all. BRI -dude I really respect you. You have put alot in to this board. Just wouldnt be the same without you bro.

In english means: BRI you really need to get a freakin life!!!! :lol: No I appreciate it although it has been a blast around here so far. I love this board, but the wife is starting to get mad at me for being on here so much. Anyone need a women who can't really clean, but can cook okay around your house??? Oh god here she comes.................. :ahhhhhhhh