Fresno St. Tailgate!!!!!

I still have not had time to talk with them about tailgating area. Hopefully this week.

Also there is a chance that Derron Smith, All American from Fresno State may stop by early Saturday. We are trying to work that out. A really nice kid. I thought it would be neat to show him some true Nebraska fans and their attitudes about our opponents. Polo be nice!!!!

No. My wife says my aggression is a turn on.

I have mislead you guys, it is actually carne asada, not tri tip. He marinates for a couple of days. I am picking up on the 11th. Stuff is unbelievable. It is actually easier for me I guess. Will have tortillas and the rest of the fixings, plus the other listed items. Not a huge response so far, so will figure for 100 or so.

I will provide cell number by PM if you guys want.

I am driving up Thursday evening. Hoping to set up Friday, but have no idea what is required. Will call tomorrow on reservations if needed. Maybe first come first serve. At the SC one we had to be there Thursday night to be in line to get a spot. We were in the first two rows though, so could have showed up later I guess. I will try to post more information tomorrow night. With tickets still available from both sites, it may not be as full as they had hoping for.

Tailgate location is in Brown lot on campus

Go to: GoBullDogs.com. Click tickets, then click Parking. The map of the area will show up. We will be in the Brown Lot at the top of the map in spots 10 & 11. Had to purchase two sites to fit the RV in, so we should have plenty of room.

Bad news the lots only open 4 hours before kickoff and remains open two hours after the game.

There are shuttles to the stadium and back.

For those attending, pm me for my cell numbers.

Bob

• Fire 1

Tailgate location is in Brown lot on campus

Go to: GoBullDogs.com. Click tickets, then click Parking. The map of the area will show up. We will be in the Brown Lot at the top of the map in spots 10 & 11. Had to purchase two sites to fit the RV in, so we should have plenty of room.

Bad news the lots only open 4 hours before kickoff and remains open two hours after the game.

There are shuttles to the stadium and back.

For those attending, pm me for my cell numbers.

Bob

right on for getting this all set up!! I'm super stoked to be headed up there.... anything i can bring from the 808??

pm me if you want anything......

I will have coolers, ice and plenty of soft drinks. Two case of beer and the rest of the beer is up to you guys. I will provide all the food, chips and salsa for at least 50 to 100 people. We have never ran out of food.

I don't want to come mooch off of you, but I would like to come out and hang with some of the huskerboard folks. I will be driving up on friday afternoon from BEEEE-U-TEEE-FULL Rancho Cucamonga. Just wondering if you will have some distinguishing sign on your RV? Or maybe you could post a pic of it here?

Also, for those flying in (who don't already have flight plans)...L.A. is a mess, but it is where you will get the cheapest rates on air-fair and the most selections of flights. If you fly in late Friday (say sometime after 9:00 or 10:00 pm) by the time you get out of the airport and rent a car, the traffic shouldn't be too bad. Of course you could fly directly into Fresno, but it is a small airport and flights are limited and expensive (plus you may have to connect a bunch of times and lay over for hours in Phoenix or Frisco etc.). I'm sure you can find a non-stop (or flight with a short layover) from Denver, Omaha, or just about any other place in America into LAX. As someone said above the flight into Ontario is less crowded and the drive up to Fresno is about the same as from L.A., but once again, fewer flights and more expensive. (you could also look into Burbank [bob Hope]...it might be a little more convenient that the others mentioned, but also won't have as many flights).

I am planning on a banner to put on the top of the trailer, but they have strict rules about it I guess. Sent guidelines for parking. Will have Flags up, but my guess all in that lot will be Nebraska Fans. You can not get in the other ones unless you agree to season parking, according to ticket office.

There are only 26 spots in the assigned area, so should not be too hard to find. We are in 10-11. Along the north wall I believe. 2007 White GMC Dually, 40 foot Stellar Toy Hauler. Should have several pop ups besides awning from trailer. May have a lil Red on top if it is not windy. I have to find that damned thing!!!

I am planning on a banner to put on the top of the trailer, but they have strict rules about it I guess. Sent guidelines for parking. Will have Flags up, but my guess all in that lot will be Nebraska Fans. You can not get in the other ones unless you agree to season parking, according to ticket office.

There are only 26 spots in the assigned area, so should not be too hard to find. We are in 10-11. Along the north wall I believe. 2007 White GMC Dually, 40 foot Stellar Toy Hauler. Should have several pop ups besides awning from trailer. May have a lil Red on top if it is not windy. I have to find that damned thing!!!

Awesome! I hope to stop by.