Fresno St. Tailgate!!!!!

Okay map is up, it is safe.

We are in the Brown parking lot.

I need some type of head count. The Carne Asada is 8.00 bucks a pound plus the marinating and preparation. Do not want to waste it. I have told him for 50 people.

We should be able to feed close to 100 with all the other stuff, chicken, dogs and burgers. Will have chips and salsa.

I have two huge coolers, I think, will fill them with ice and soft drinks.

You guys can bring beer and ice. That will be appreciated.

PM me and I get you my phone number.

Okay map is up, it is safe.

We are in the Brown parking lot.

I need some type of head count. The Carne Asada is 8.00 bucks a pound plus the marinating and preparation. Do not want to waste it. I have told him for 50 people.

We should be able to feed close to 100 with all the other stuff, chicken, dogs and burgers. Will have chips and salsa.

I have two huge coolers, I think, will fill them with ice and soft drinks.

You guys can bring beer and ice. That will be appreciated.

PM me and I get you my phone number.

Dang.....Skrsfan I would love to be out there and enjoy a diet pepsi, some carne asada, burgers, beef, and a bunch of adult beverages with yall. So generous and hospitable of you. I just can't make it.

Just spoke with ticket office. Brown lot passes were not mailed on time. I thought I would have them by now, so called. They state they overnighted them UPS and should have them today. We are leaving here tomorrow evening, but if they are not here, I can pick the passes up after 10am at the box office.

Bases covered so far!

Passes just showed up. Now if I can drive up there Friday and get in line early all will be good.

Looking forward to meeting all of you that show up.

Still working on getting their All American Safety to stop by. With only getting in 4 hours before kick off it is doubtful. But we will see.

Picking up drinks and ice tonight

What kind of beer do most want?

Never drink the stuff, so need some kind of an idea. Will buy two or three cases, more than that we will figure it out there.

I will have a few chairs, lots of room in the trailer, considerable amount of shade if the trailer awning does not give up the ghost. Looks bad, but supposedly is fine. I think two pop ups, two large coolers, and a small flat screen. Trying to hook it up today, have to turn on direct TV yet. Supposed to be 100 degrees in Fresno tomorrow, so may bring a big fan, no idea if it would do any good or not. Have to load the barbeque this evening.

Let me know of anything you think I need to bring!!