Nebraska 13th in merchandise royalties

Nebraska is by far the smallest state by population on the list, so the fact that our brand is that strong (while having a population disadvantage numbering in the millions compared to the states ahead of us) is incredibly impressive.

Is it strong or do Nebraska people just wear nothing but Nebraska gear? Every time I go back there w/ my wife has a good laugh about what most peoples closets must look like - 13 pairs of sweatpants, and 47 husker t-shirts.

It's a national brand. It's not just people in Nebraska buying the stuff.

Yep. When we lived in San Francisco I'd see Husker gear all the time walking through the city.

Same thing with DFW--there are a *lot* of relocated Nebraskans in the DFW area, and a lot of Nebraska stuff down here as a result.

...which I suppose supports both the argument that Nebraska is a 'national' brand...and that Nebraska fans have 47 'University of Nebraska' shirts in their closes... :)

Nebraska is by far the smallest state by population on the list, so the fact that our brand is that strong (while having a population disadvantage numbering in the millions compared to the states ahead of us) is incredibly impressive.

Is it strong or do Nebraska people just wear nothing but Nebraska gear? Every time I go back there w/ my wife has a good laugh about what most peoples closets must look like - 13 pairs of sweatpants, and 47 husker t-shirts.

It's a national brand. It's not just people in Nebraska buying the stuff.

Yup, I just placed an order for stuff from Red Zone for the wife and boys, and will probably place another one for myself and a jersey for my oldest once they're online. Hard to get Husker stuff in FL.