ESPN's "experts" pick conference winners, the final four and the national champion

Is anyone that high on anyone in the Big 10? Nobody looks that dominant, and the second tier teams all look capable of spoiling the first tier's season.

Michigan State. They're defying the statistical trends and going undefeated.

Nuh uh

I don't think they will, that's what some of the pundits are saying.

Michigan State receivers look talented. Their offense is looking to be very impressive this year. Add that to their front 7 on defense and Dantonio's ability to put defenses together. They might run the table.

Last year they looked crappy to start the season and looked how they finished. This team could be very scary.

Michigan State receivers look talented. Their offense is looking to be very impressive this year. Add that to their front 7 on defense and Dantonio's ability to put defenses together. They might run the table.

Last year they looked crappy to start the season and looked how they finished. This team could be very scary.

Yeah, I wouldn't take anything from this jacksonville state game. I'd never take anything from an FCS game, unless you lose, or struggle.

Yeah, I wouldn't take anything from this jacksonville state game. I'd never take anything from an FCS game, unless you lose, or struggle.

Scheduling an FCS game is just stupid, and yes, I am aware the Huskers have done it in the past, and have one on the schedule this year. Huge waste of time.

Michigan St will be good, but Huskers have their number for whatever the reason (I have heard/read that Beck's offense gives Sparty's D fits, and the matchup zone gives their QBs fits, but I'm not sure how true that is). Granted, the Corn lost last year, but that was due mostly to repeatedly shooting themselves in the foot. Shoulda, woulda, coulda, I know, but the previous two years before 2013, Huskers have beaten Sparty. I have a feeling the game will be a hard fought one, but Huskers will come out on top.