Something's Rotten in the State of Nebraska.

NUpolo8

If the Huskers dominate the next 2 games, are we still talking about McNeese St and the issues NUpolo8 listed at the beginning of this thread? Serious question.

I don't think we'll learn much playing a team that lost by 39 (not a blowout by some standards but pretty close), and 32. Fresno looks to be on their way to a very rough year. Miami isn't much farther along, staring down another mediocre season. Me personally - I'll brush off McNeese after we take MSU to the wire in a hard fought game (don't have to be a win just good football) - then dominate Northwestern. I want to see us perform consistently against at least some sort of competition at least a couple weeks in a row. We won't get that for a while.

Jesus.

It's a blowout sure. It's just not by 40.

Why does this have to leak into every thread?

If the Huskers dominate the next 2 games, are we still talking about McNeese St and the issues NUpolo8 listed at the beginning of this thread? Serious question.

I don't think we'll learn much playing a team that lost by 39 (not a blowout by some standards but pretty close), and 32. Fresno looks to be on their way to a very rough year. Miami isn't much farther along, staring down another mediocre season. Me personally - I'll brush off McNeese after we take MSU to the wire in a hard fought game (don't have to be a win just good football) - then dominate Northwestern. I want to see us perform consistently against at least some sort of competition at least a couple weeks in a row. We won't get that for a while.

Jesus.

Because there is a poster or 3 who wish to use the term blowout as often as possible to make their point.

Jesus.

Because there is a poster or 3 who wish to use the term blowout as often as possible to make their point.
Do they have to bring up the 40 point problem every time? That is my qualm.