I Wasn't That Impressed with Randy Gregory

Several times last night, the announcers declared how disruptive RG had been on the play, only to see on the replay that he was nowhere near the play..

They were running plays away from him......which is by definition "planning around him"....that in itself is disruptive. There's also a reason Valentine is getting in the backfield more since Gregory's return.

Great comment. Randy's job when he's not sacking people is to scare the sh#t out of them. He does that, therefore he is a successful component of the defense regardless of his stat line.

Randy Gregory played his ass off and had Canes cheap shotting him all night long, and he still made some huge plays.

Yet, I get to come to Huskerboard.com the next morning and see a topic title dogging the kid. GTFO with this crap. That dude battled all night. The whole defense did. You wouldn't last two damn plays with the crap they were pulling on our defensive front, especially Gregory, yet you weren't impressed....blah blah blah. I'm not impressed by you fella.

seriously. played his arse off. he was obviously not 100% and is not conditioned well at the moment, but still had 2 sacks, a forced fumble, had many disruptive plays, and was the fire for the defense. gtfo with this thread.

Randy Gregory played his ass off and had Canes cheap shotting him all night long, and he still made some huge plays.

Yet, I get to come to Huskerboard.com the next morning and see a topic title dogging the kid. GTFO with this crap. That dude battled all night. The whole defense did. You wouldn't last two damn plays with the crap they were pulling on our defensive front, especially Gregory, yet you weren't impressed....blah blah blah. I'm not impressed by you fella.

this!

Please learn to post in other people's topics instead of constantly being an attention whore.

You got up early to write that. Really. You mean there was another threat on Randy Gregory that I missed. My bad. I'll make sure to email you ahead of time, to get your permission before I post anything.

You could easily post it in the "What did we learn" thread.. Its all random stuff from the game, its very reason for being is to keep most game related thoughts in one huge topic, it helps keep the board clean.

• Fire 2