Can we have a "you guys" Thursday?

I'm gonna start a girls only club with the other two (three?) females on the forum and on alternating Tuesdays we're gonna fill this place with things that you guys don't like to hear about. Like sewing and shoes and tampons. (I still don't know if girlknowsfootball is a girl or not 'cause it might just be a statement. The Dude is a pretty ambiguous user name as well).

I always thought sewing was an important skill for men to have. There's no honor in super gluing a knife wound.
  • Fire 1

I'm gonna start a girls only club with the other two (three?) females on the forum and on alternating Tuesdays we're gonna fill this place with things that you guys don't like to hear about. Like sewing and shoes and tampons. (I still don't know if girlknowsfootball is a girl or not 'cause it might just be a statement. The Dude is a pretty ambiguous user name as well).

I always thought sewing was an important skill for men to have. There's no honor in super gluing a knife wound.

The hell there isn't, that sh#t stings you guys.

Saw a guy stuff his dog's guts back in its belly and super glue it shut. That was pretty bad ass.

Was it a big dog, or a small dog?

Just wondering in case i ever find myself in that situation.

Full grown blue heeler.

My laws, you guys. Were you in Missourah?!

That's "Manuerah. You guys.

T_O_B