NU vs MSU:The Condensed Version

tom12983

I DO NOT wish to beat a dead horse... Just felt someone here might find this useful.

I am sure that somewhere on this forum this was done LONG before I did it on this particular game, however, I've taken the liberty to trim the junk out of the last game for anyone that would be interested in analysis and exactly what type of improvement you could expect to see against Northwestern. This was the first time I've attempted this and I have to tell you, if you've never gone play by play over a game that you've already watched, front to back, you REALLY miss details of plays and which player was doing what on a particular play. This really opened my eyes to wanting to do this more.

If this is not allowed or not needed or wanted then just let me know and I will find another way to waste a whole crap load of time! :ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh

Here is the link to my private youtube vid of the game ----------->

Feel free to let me know if I am wasting my time, a little late on the draw or you may want me to do this again for upcoming games.

• Fire 4

I DO NOT wish to beat a dead horse... Just felt someone here might find this useful.

I am sure that somewhere on this thread this was done LONG before I did it on this particular game, however, I've taken the liberty to trim the junk out of the last game for anyone that would be interested in analysis and exactly what type of improvement you could expect to see against Northwestern. This was the first time I've attempted this and I have to tell you, if you've never gone play by play over a game that you've already watched, front to back, you REALLY miss details of plays and which player was doing what on a particular play. This really opened my eyes to wanting to do this more.

If this is not allowed or not needed or wanted then just let me know and I will find another way to waste a whole crap load of time! :ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh

Here is the link to my private youtube vid of the game -----------> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsExbyIQLWs

Feel free to let me know if I am wasting my time, a little late on the draw or you may want me to do this again for upcoming games.

I wish more people would rematch games like you just did. I do it quite often throughout the season and it is amazing what you see the second time when you can slow things down and your not in the live game emotionally involved in what is going on. I also find it interesting to watch a particularly bad or good play over several times in slow motion.

• Fire 1

I usually tend to rewatch a game 3-4 times in the week leading up to the next.

Definitely, very smart. If you are truly interested in visibly witnessing the team grow through its paces and past mistakes, it's the only way to go. It separates true fans from mere spectators IMO.

Lol I disagree with that. I'm as passionate as anyone but I coach HS football and starting today have to double duty with Jr High wrestling. I don't have time to watch college film over and over. Does that make me less of a fan than you? I sure hope that's not a real perception because if it is, it's disappointing.

• Fire 1

I usually tend to rewatch a game 3-4 times in the week leading up to the next.

Definitely, very smart. If you are truly interested in visibly witnessing the team grow through its paces and past mistakes, it's the only way to go. It separates true fans from mere spectators IMO.

Lol I disagree with that. I'm as passionate as anyone but I coach HS football and starting today have to double duty with Jr High wrestling. I don't have time to watch college film over and over. Does that make me less of a fan than you? I sure hope that's not a real perception because if it is, it's disappointing.

Forgot to add a disclaimer in my statement -----"Lord willing and if time allows" -----

Sorry, did not mean to cause offense to any true fans here...