Bo and SECPN

SEC non conference schedule:

Alabama: West Virginia, Florida Atlantic, Southern Miss, West Carolina West Virginia is the only decent team

Arkansas: Nicholls State, Texas Tech, N. Illinois, UAB Texas Tech is a decent team

Auburn: San Jose State, Kansas State, Louisiana Tech, Samford Kanas State is a good team this year

Florida: Eastern Michigan, Eastern Kentucky, Florida State Florida State is obviously good

Georgia: Clemson, Troy, Charl. Southern, Georgia Tech Clemson is decent

Kentucky: UT Martin, Ohio, UL Monroe, Louisville Louisville isn't even all that good this year

LSU: Wisconsin, Sam Houston, UL Monroe, New Mexico State Wisconsin(I'm not sure how good they are)

Miss. St: Southern Miss, UAB, South Alabama, UT Martin No decent team there

Missouri: SD State, Toledo, UCF, Indiana Nobody to speak of, and they lost to Indiana

Ole Miss: Boise State, LA Lafayette, Memphis, Presbyterian Boise State isn't as good as they used to be, so nobody to speak of

South Carolina: East Carolina, Furman, South Alabama, Clemson East Carolina is decent and Clemson is decent

Tennessee: Utah State, Arkansas State, Oklahoma, Chatt. Oklahoma is a good team and they handly beath Tenn.

Texas A&M: Lamar, Rice, SMU, UL Monroe No decent teams there

Vanderbilt: Temple, UMass, Charl. Southern, Old Dominion Nobody good and they lost to Temple

The SEC is a combined 39-3 in their non-conference games so far. Most teams have played at least one decent team, but really no great teams except maybe Tennessee playing Oklahoma and Auburn playing Kansas State. Their non-conference doesn't look awesome, but most teams appear to do what most teams in the country do. Play two or three "easy", winable games and play one decent team. I would agree that I would like to see the SEC schedule more games with teams like UCLA, Oregon, Florida State, Ohio State and teams that are pretty consistent lately.

• Fire 2

The SEC is a combined 39-3 in their non-conference games so far. Most teams have played at least one decent team, but really no great teams except maybe Tennessee playing Oklahoma and Auburn playing Kansas State. Their non-conference doesn't look awesome, but most teams appear to do what most teams in the country do. Play two or three "easy", winable games and play one decent team. I would agree that I would like to see the SEC schedule more games with teams like UCLA, Oregon, Florida State, Ohio State and teams that are pretty consistent lately.

Now go through the same exercise for the other conferences and let's see how rugged they are. And whether they come at all close to 39-3.

Now go through the same exercise for the other conferences and let's see how rugged they are. And whether they come at all close to 39-3.

That would probably take a while, you might have to give me some time on that one. I might start with the B1G and see how we stack up.

B1G non-conference schedule:

Illinois: Youngstown St., W. Kentucky, Washington, Texas St. Washington is only decent team

Indiana: Indiana St., Bowling Green, Missouri, North Texas Lost to BG, but beat Missouri which is a decent team

Iowa: N. Iowa, Ball State, Iowa St., Pitt. Lost to Iowa State, but beat a decent Pitt. team

Maryland: James Madison, South Florida, West Virg., Syracuse Lost to West Virginia which is a decent team

Michigan: App. State, Notre Dame, Miami OH, Utah Lost to ND and Utah, both good teams

Michigan St.: Jack. St., Oregon, E. Michigan, Wyoming Lost to only decent team Oregon

Minn.: E. Illinois, Middle Tenn., TCU, San Jose St. Lost to only decent team TCU

Nebraska: Florida Atl., McNesse St, Fresno St., Miami Miami is looking better lately

Northwestern: California, N. Ill, W. Ill., Notre Dame 1-2 and still needs to play Notre Dame which is a decent team

Ohio St.: Navy, Va. Tech, Kent St., Cincinnati Lost to only decent team, Va. Tech

Penn State: UCF, Akron, UMass, Temple Nobody to speak of here

Purdue: W. Michigan, Cent. Michigan, Notre Dame, S. Illinois Lost to only decent team Notre Dame

Rutgers: Washington State, Howard, Navy, Tulane 4-0, don't know if Washington State is decent

Wisconsin: LSU, W. Ill, Bowling Green, South Florida Lost to only decent team LSU

The B1G is 40-14 so far in their non-conference schedule. The theme for the B1G this year seems to be that they seem to lose the big games that they need to win. Most teams also play one good or decent team and then play three "easy", winnable games.

That would probably take a while, you might have to give me some time on that one. I might start with the B1G and see how we stack up.

I'll split with you and take the Pac 12 and ACC if you want the B1G and B12.

I would give Louisville a bit more credit at 6-2 and at least mention Ga Tech at 5-2. On the other hand Texas Tech isn't all that good.

Pac 12:

Oregon: South Dakota, Michigan State, Wyoming Michigan State is good
Stanford: UC Davis, Army, Notre Dame Notre Dame is good, but they lost
California: Northwestern, Sacremento St, BYU neither Northwestern nor BYU is very good
Washington: Hawaii, E Washington, Illinois none
Oregon State: Portland St, San Diego St, Hawaii none
Washington St: Rutgers, Nevada, Portland St Rutgers, meh
USC: Fresno St, Boston College, Notre Dame ND is good; BC not so good and a loss
Arizona St: Weber St, New Mexico, Notre Dame Pac 12 is getting a lot of bang for ND being good this year
Arizona: UNLV, UTSA, Nevada nada
Utah: Idaho St, Fresno St, Michigan nice try with Michigan but they aren't good
UCLA: Virginia, Memphis, Texas Texas, not this year. Virginia is fair
Colorado: Colorado St, UMass, Hawaii CSU is pretty good but a loss.

29-5 overall. A little better on the top end with Michigan state and 3xNotre Dame, with 2 of those left to play. Usually Texas and Michigan are tougher so they get some credit there. With one more conference game most schools probably need 2 teams that will usually not require a return game at their home.

Illinois: Youngstown St., W. Kentucky, Washington, Texas St. Washington is only decent team

Indiana: Indiana St., Bowling Green, Missouri, North Texas Lost to BG, but beat Missouri which is a decent team

Iowa: N. Iowa, Ball State, Iowa St., Pitt. Lost to Iowa State, but beat a decent Pitt. team

Maryland: James Madison, South Florida, West Virg., Syracuse Lost to West Virginia which is a decent team

Michigan: App. State, Notre Dame, Miami OH, Utah Lost to ND and Utah, both good teams

Michigan St.: Jack. St., Oregon, E. Michigan, Wyoming Lost to only decent team Oregon

Minn.: E. Illinois, Middle Tenn., TCU, San Jose St. Lost to only decent team TCU

Nebraska: Florida Atl., McNesse St, Fresno St., Miami Miami is looking better lately

Northwestern: California, N. Ill, W. Ill., Notre Dame 1-2 and still needs to play Notre Dame which is a decent team

Ohio St.: Navy, Va. Tech, Kent St., Cincinnati Lost to only decent team, Va. Tech

Purdue: W. Michigan, Cent. Michigan, Notre Dame, S. Illinois Lost to only decent team Notre Dame

Rutgers: Washington State, Howard, Navy, Tulane 4-0, don't know if Washington State is decent

Wisconsin: LSU, W. Ill, Bowling Green, South Florida Lost to only decent team LSU

The B1G is 40-14 so far in their non-conference schedule. The theme for the B1G this year seems to be that they seem to lose the big games that they need to win. Most teams also play one good or decent team and then play three "easy", winnable games.

Sorry, but you don't get to call Va Tech and Pitt decent while questioning SEC opponents Louisville and not even mentioning Georgia Tech. And I know Washington State is not even close to decent.

Sorry, but you don't get to call Va Tech and Pitt decent while questioning SEC opponents Louisville and not even mentioning Georgia Tech. And I know Washington State is not even close to decent.

I'm sorry, I'm doing this quickly and I'm just calling them quickly. Call them anything you want to, I'm just listing the OOC games so that people can see them stacked up.

I'm sorry, I'm doing this quickly and I'm just calling them quickly. Call them anything you want to, I'm just listing the OOC games so that people can see them stacked up.

I'm probably using the wrong word when I say decent. I should vary with good, great and bad.

Big 12 non-conference:

Baylor: SMU, Northwestern State, Buffalo Nothing to see here

Iowa State: North Dakota State, Iowa, Toledo ND State is a tough team, even if a class down

Kansas: SE Missouri St., Duke, Central Michigan Not much here even with Duke's success last year

Kansas St.: SF Austin, Auburn, UTEP Only good team is Auburn, probably should have beaten them the way they played

Oklahoma: Louisiann Tech, Tulsa, Tennessee Not much here, even if Tennessee is in the SEC

Oklahoma St.: Florida St., Missouri St., UTSA Florida State is all to see here, and Oklahoma St. almost beat them

TCU: Samford, Minnesota, SMU Nothing against Minn., but not much here

Texas: North Texas, BYU, UCLA Not a terrible BYU team and UCLA is decent

Texas Tech: Cent. Ark., UTEP, Arkansas Just Arkansas, and they aren't that good this year

West Virginia: Alabama, Towson, Maryland Alabama is the only good one, and they lost

Overall, they have a 22-8 record so far.

ACC

Florida St: Oklahoma St, Citadel, Notre Dame, Florida Okie St is decent, ND is good, not FLorida this year
Clemson: Georgia, S Carolina St, Georgia St, South Carolina Georgia is good (but a loss), SC (to be played) is up and down as usual
Louisville: Murray St, FIU, Notre Dame, Kentucky ND is good, Kentucky will be in the middle of the weaker SEC East
BC: UMass, Maine, Colorado St USC USC and CSU are decent, but lost to CSU
Syracuse: Villanova, Central Mich, ND, Maryland ND is good, Maryland so-so, both losses
Wake Forest: UL Monroe, Gardner Webb, Utah St, Army terrible schedule with losses to ULM and USU
NC St: Georgia Southern, Old Dominion, South Florida, Presyterian None good
Duke: Elon, Troy, Kansas, Tulane None good
Virginia: UCLA, Richmond, BYU, Kent St UCLA is decent but a loss; so-so BYU also a loss
Pitt: Delaware, FIU, Iowa, Akron Losses to so-so Iowa, and Akron??
Georgia Tech: Wofford, Tulane, Ga Southern, Georgia Georgia is good but still to be played
Miami: FAMU, Arkansas St, Nebraska, Cincinnati Nebraska is decent-to-good but a loss
North Carolina: Liberty, San Diego St, ECU, ND losses to good ND and decent ECU
VA Tech: Bill&Mary, Ohio State, ECU, W Michigan beat a probably good Ohio St, lost to decent ECU.

35-13. Pretty good schedule but outside of FSU, VaTech has the only good win, and they have some pretty bad losses.