Bo and SECPN

B1G non-conference schedule:

Illinois: Youngstown St., W. Kentucky, Washington, Texas St. Washington is only decent team

Indiana: Indiana St., Bowling Green, Missouri, North Texas Lost to BG, but beat Missouri which is a decent team

Iowa: N. Iowa, Ball State, Iowa St., Pitt. Lost to Iowa State, but beat a decent Pitt. team

Maryland: James Madison, South Florida, West Virg., Syracuse Lost to West Virginia which is a decent team

Michigan: App. State, Notre Dame, Miami OH, Utah Lost to ND and Utah, both good teams

Michigan St.: Jack. St., Oregon, E. Michigan, Wyoming Lost to only decent team Oregon

Minn.: E. Illinois, Middle Tenn., TCU, San Jose St. Lost to only decent team TCU

Nebraska: Florida Atl., McNesse St, Fresno St., Miami Miami is looking better lately

Northwestern: California, N. Ill, W. Ill., Notre Dame 1-2 and still needs to play Notre Dame which is a decent team

Ohio St.: Navy, Va. Tech, Kent St., Cincinnati Lost to only decent team, Va. Tech

Penn State: UCF, Akron, UMass, Temple Nobody to speak of here

Purdue: W. Michigan, Cent. Michigan, Notre Dame, S. Illinois Lost to only decent team Notre Dame

Rutgers: Washington State, Howard, Navy, Tulane 4-0, don't know if Washington State is decent

Wisconsin: LSU, W. Ill, Bowling Green, South Florida Lost to only decent team LSU

The B1G is 40-14 so far in their non-conference schedule. The theme for the B1G this year seems to be that they seem to lose the big games that they need to win. Most teams also play one good or decent team and then play three "easy", winnable games.

Sorry, but you don't get to call Va Tech and Pitt decent while questioning SEC opponents Louisville and not even mentioning Georgia Tech. And I know Washington State is not even close to decent.

I'm sorry, I'm doing this quickly and I'm just calling them quickly. Call them anything you want to, I'm just listing the OOC games so that people can see them stacked up.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's good to summarize the better games out of there, but I'm pointing out how easy it is to put a slant on things when you downplay an SEC opponent but call a worse team from the same conference decent when the B1G plays them.

B1G non-conference schedule:

Illinois: Youngstown St., W. Kentucky, Washington, Texas St. Washington is only decent team

Indiana: Indiana St., Bowling Green, Missouri, North Texas Lost to BG, but beat Missouri which is a decent team

Iowa: N. Iowa, Ball State, Iowa St., Pitt. Lost to Iowa State, but beat a decent Pitt. team

Maryland: James Madison, South Florida, West Virg., Syracuse Lost to West Virginia which is a decent team

Michigan: App. State, Notre Dame, Miami OH, Utah Lost to ND and Utah, both good teams

Michigan St.: Jack. St., Oregon, E. Michigan, Wyoming Lost to only decent team Oregon

Minn.: E. Illinois, Middle Tenn., TCU, San Jose St. Lost to only decent team TCU

Nebraska: Florida Atl., McNesse St, Fresno St., Miami Miami is looking better lately

Northwestern: California, N. Ill, W. Ill., Notre Dame 1-2 and still needs to play Notre Dame which is a decent team

Ohio St.: Navy, Va. Tech, Kent St., Cincinnati Lost to only decent team, Va. Tech

Penn State: UCF, Akron, UMass, Temple Nobody to speak of here

Purdue: W. Michigan, Cent. Michigan, Notre Dame, S. Illinois Lost to only decent team Notre Dame

Rutgers: Washington State, Howard, Navy, Tulane 4-0, don't know if Washington State is decent

Wisconsin: LSU, W. Ill, Bowling Green, South Florida Lost to only decent team LSU

The B1G is 40-14 so far in their non-conference schedule. The theme for the B1G this year seems to be that they seem to lose the big games that they need to win. Most teams also play one good or decent team and then play three "easy", winnable games.

Sorry, but you don't get to call Va Tech and Pitt decent while questioning SEC opponents Louisville and not even mentioning Georgia Tech. And I know Washington State is not even close to decent.

I'm sorry, I'm doing this quickly and I'm just calling them quickly. Call them anything you want to, I'm just listing the OOC games so that people can see them stacked up.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's good to summarize the better games out of there, but I'm pointing out how easy it is to put a slant on things when you downplay an SEC opponent but call a worse team from the same conference decent when the B1G plays them.

I wasn't aware that I did that, but I probably did. I'm trying to multi-task and do three things at once here.

The main thing that I was actually pointing to, is that all conferences look relatively the same when they schedule their OOC games. Most teams schedule one tough or decent teams and then the rest of their schedule is filled with teams that they "should" beat. I would say that all conferences are about the same in their scheduling of OOC games is what it appears to me.