LeRoy Alexander Suspension

Nebraska was recently on NCAA probation for academic fraud. That probation ended January 31st of this year (2014) but the repeat-offender window is in effect for five years after that date after 2/1/2012 when the probation started, meaning if we're busted with something else before 2/1/2017, the penalties could be much more harsh under the "repeat offender" rule. So it's in Nebraska's best interests to discover any infractions on their own and impose stiff penalties on themselves or the "offending athlete(s)" before the NCAA moves in.

TOO BAD IT WAS NOT JUST A MINOR INFRACTION LIKE CREATING SHAM CLASSES FOR 18 YEARS.

• Fire 1

Again if he tested positive for hgh it was not a prohormone, it was hgh. I have yet to find any information or evidence that orally ingesting any prohormone can lead to a positive on a drug test for hgh.

Many people have tested positive for anabolic steroids while taking prohormones but not hgh

And you definitely pose a point per our discussion. He called the prohormone, yellow jackets? Or black jackets? An ephedrine supplement holds or use to hold the name Yellow Jackets...

Yellow jacket, yellow bullet etc are all different thermogenics aka full of ingredients to boost the burning of calories and weight loss.

I still don't think it Was a positive test for hgh because you only get tested for hgh via blood draw. Anyone here who played collegiate sports ever get a blood drug test? I thought the NCAA only allowed urinalysis for testing aka you won't trace hgh

Again if he tested positive for hgh it was not a prohormone, it was hgh. I have yet to find any information or evidence that orally ingesting any prohormone can lead to a positive on a drug test for hgh.

Many people have tested positive for anabolic steroids while taking prohormones but not hgh

And you definitely pose a point per our discussion. He called the prohormone, yellow jackets? Or black jackets? An ephedrine supplement holds or use to hold the name Yellow Jackets...

Yellow jacket, yellow bullet etc are all different thermogenics aka full of ingredients to boost the burning of calories and weight loss.

I still don't think it Was a positive test for hgh because you only get tested for hgh via blood draw. Anyone here who played collegiate sports ever get a blood drug test? I thought the NCAA only allowed urinalysis for testing aka you won't trace hgh

HGH is also normally given by injection. You can take pills also but they are a lot less effective and most of the time do not make it into the blood stream because they are digested before being absorbed.

HGH is also normally given by injection. You can take pills also but they are a lot less effective and most of the time do not make it into the blood stream because they are digested before being absorbed.

Bingo

NCAA is urine test only.

• Fire 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's the straight scoop: Bo called Alexander into his office for a urine test, Alexander went to sit down in the chair, saw Bo's cat and pushed it off so he take a seat, and Bo went ballistic, chasing after Leroy with a broom. In the confusion, Leroy's urine test got contaminated with some material from the litter box that was spilled, and the medicine used to treat Bo's cat for ringworm triggered a false positive in the urine test...plus, the NCAA said Leroy had to take mandatory treatment for hairballs.

Here's corroborating proof: A certain player was caught teasing Bo's cat with a laser pointer. Bo blackballed this guy's chances to even try out for the quarterback position, even though he had already been issued a quarterback's number...one worn by Heisman trophy winner Eric Crouch, no less!

Don't believe any of this!? Then just watch and see if the current player with Eric Crouch's jersey number EVER gets a chance to take a snap from center.

I can also PM this to anybody if they are interested...