Kenny Wilson

well he has 3 years to play 2, so he could RS. BUT, i really doubt it, i just think that Lucky and Glenn are the obvious starters coming out of the gates, by midseason you will see a couple of other faces and by the end of the season it will be Lucky, Glenn and Wilson.

Bjax and Wilson are the definite wildcards this year, if Bjax is healthy and isn't too tentative he could become a major factor, i think he has a chip on his shoulder (Literally i know he had one....but i mean this as figuratively) so he will play with a vengeance when he gets the chance. I know in football its about WE but at any level when someone isnt getting respect they will be playing a little for themselves as well, which isnt bad, he just has something to prove.

I hope Jackson gets on the field some way. He has so much talent, and I don't want it to be wasted because of our team depth at his positions. Maybe he'll play some return or something because he has a lot of spped. He could also be uses on gadget plays. I think we'll see him in some early games though when we are blowing out teams, at least he will get some time then.

According to Shaun Callahan yesterday, K.W. has stood out this summer. I can see a three-man rotation (don't know what the order would be) of Wilson, Glenn and Lucky. That would leave both L.J. and B.J. out.

I think we will see rotation as well...not only at rb even. The wr position has many new capable guys we won't be able to keep off the field. This could be a very well mixed and matched, rotated offense we see this year...one thing is for sure, it keeps the players fresh.

his 100 time at the kansas state meet in 2004 was 10.56 and his 200 was 22.65.

Looks like he won the 200m dash 3 years and the 100m dash 1 year in KS 2nd largest classification.

I think his 100 meter at Butler was even faster than that yet. I remember hearing 10.3/10.4 range. I am not sure if that is accurate, but that was what was printed about him when signing day rolled around. One thing is for sure; the dude has some wheels and is going to hit some unsuspecting safety like a mack truck this season.

I think he will. With all the news of him just looking great in spring drills, I think he will dominate. He won't start in the first, amybe even the second game, because of his lack of playbook knowledge, but I think by the time So Cal comes along, he will be the main guy. Can't wait to see him in pads.

I don't know about that, but according to the rivals rankings when they came out of hs, Wilson was a :star:star:star:star and Lucky a :star:star:star:star:star . Lucky was 13th in the top 100 while wilson wasn't even ranked. Lucky was the second best rb in his class while wilson was the 14th. These are just based off the rivals rankings, and who knows how much each has improved. I have to give the edge to lucky right now because he has a year in the system.

I have to give the edge to lucky right now because he has a year in the system.

I think that's the only edge that Lucky has right now. Wilson had a couple years in JC, and he played a lot, while Lucky was at the higher level, with less playing time. Wilson is also the bigger back, but I think their speeds are close. This RB battle could be a good one. I think Wilson will win it by the 3rd game.