Jeb - Please just say NO

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/27/us/the-bushes-led-by-w-rally-to-make-jeb-45.html?src=twr&_r=0

It seems this weekend was the Jeb Bush weekend on the news - both in print and on national news on Sunday (a couple of stories). A few weeks ago there was speculation about Mitt running again, and then Chris Cristy was said to be regaining traction after 'bridge gate'. Now it is Jeb. It seems like main stream media along wt the establishment wing of the repub party are trying to drum up support for a mod candidate. I don't have a problem wt mod-repubs running - but please no more Bushes and no more retreads. Romney and CC are yesterday's news. We need new faces and new ideas on the Repub side. - so do the Dems - Hillary is a retread as well and will not be a repeat of the Bill years - times have changed.

I don't think you have to worry too much about Jeb. I don't think that his heart is in it.

Carl, you mean I can sleep at night again!! Just kidding. I hope you are right. Man can you imaging the boring campaign if it was Bush vs Hillary.

Agree with Carl, Jeb seems to be a nice guy, dont think he is Pres material though, and he brings the Bush name, that wont happen again for a lot of years.. Prolly just the Pubs floating a balloon to gauge reaction. I agree with the retread though. Hills seems to the D's only choice but we thought that 8 years ago until Obama showed up.

Not a fan of any potential candidates. Of course, I'd much rather see the majority of both House and Senate completely cleaned out and replaced by sane individuals. Sadly, those that want to replace them are mostly insane, retarded, or both, as well. In terms of human potential, intelligence, and common sense, politicians are pretty much drawn from the dregs of society. So I don't see anything changing anytime soon.

Not a fan of any potential candidates. Of course, I'd much rather see the majority of both House and Senate completely cleaned out and replaced by sane individuals. Sadly, those that want to replace them are mostly insane, retarded, or both, as well. In terms of human potential, intelligence, and common sense, politicians are pretty much drawn from the dregs of society. So I don't see anything changing anytime soon.

Need to then clear DC of all of the lobbyist - less all of the new guys turn into the old guys.

We won't get fooled again

Meet the new boss

Same as the old boss