Predict the Playoff 4

I think it's gonna be 4 conference champions. Plain and simple.

I do too, as long as they are one-loss conference champions.

True yes. But that's what I mean that i think that one if not 2, of the conferences play themselves out of it. I also think-cuz it is seriously possible now that Ole Miss lost the other night-that it would be tremendously hilarious to see the SEC wind up with no one with less than 2 losses, and the east rep (most likely Georgia, though technically Missouri is not yet out if it) wins the SEC champ game. How do you put in a 2 loss team from the forever-perceived weak part of the SEC, and you sure the hell cant put in a 2-loss team from the strong division over the actual conference champ. I know it's a stretch, but at this point, it's possible the SEC dont get any in cuz since theyre so great as a whole, they beat up each other. lol.

ESPN themselves would hire the hitmen.

• Fire 1

But how does that make sense... Why only 4 conference champions out of the Power 5? Why not 6 teams with the top 2 getting a bye or something, or why not 8, which I've previously voiced my opinion on.

SEC Champion

B10 Champion

B12 Champion

P12 Champion

ACC Champion

WILD CARD

2 highest ranked teams get the bye.

You could play the first round the week after Championship Games, then play the rest of the playoffs like current format.

GIVE EVERY CONFERENCE A CHANCE. I know NFL to CF is like apples to oranges, but there have been some years that the AFC or NFC was clearly more dominant right? The non-dominant conference still had a chance and got to send a representative to the Super Bowl.