JUCO Carl Nicks

Seems the D-line is having an awful hard time with Carl Nicks...he came into camp with a purpose and not over weight.

Man, is that something we need to hear! To me, this whole season is going to hinge on the offensive line. Yeah, safety is a concern, but with the front seven we have on defense, not nearly the concern level of the offensive line. This guy just seems to have some of the makings of Husker linemen of old.

:yeah I can just see it now...our o-line playing well all season and think about how much more effective we will be if that happens.

Seems the D-line is having an awful hard time with Carl Nicks...he came into camp with a purpose and not over weight.

Man, is that something we need to hear! To me, this whole season is going to hinge on the offensive line. Yeah, safety is a concern, but with the front seven we have on defense, not nearly the concern level of the offensive line. This guy just seems to have some of the makings of Husker linemen of old.

It was even quoted yesterday from a coach on the radio that Moore and Carricker are having real problems with Nicks. Not personal, but getting by him.

It was even quoted yesterday from a coach on the radio that Moore and Carricker are having real problems with Nicks. Not personal, but getting by him.

If that's the case, it's just a matter of time before he finds his way into the starting line-up.

He is an animal! Once he gets going he may even get the D ends better yet. Its not as if they really need to get alot better but, there is always room for improvement. I want to see Carl flatten some folks out! Our oponents I mean. With an O-line playing well, our QB should kick as*! Short pass..... Deep pass... 6'4" speed demons.... and a stable of RBs that can take it to the HOUSE! Can you say TD central!

:hellloooo:worship:hellloooo:worship

GBR

• 2 weeks later...

here is a quote from carl nicks, from the owh on aug 18th:

"Everybody was like, 'It's Adam Carriker. He's a first-rounder,'" Nicks said Friday. "I was like, 'OK, I can go against him.' We hit, and I don't really remember what happened after that. Until about eighth period, my head was still hurting. That's no joke."

Still not cleared

oh boy..........sometimes i wonder why we bother with some of these guys.....

hunter

then we get a stud like this and it makes one realize why.....

hmmm.......sounds like Carriker made an impression with "the stud"....just kidding, but he learned quickly though how far he has to go........

hunter