Maurice Purify

From Journalstar.com:

Maurice Purify, a wideout from San Francisco City College, was expected to be cleared academically in time to practice today. “They just need to rubber stamp it to clear him for activity,” Callahan said.

:cheers

:horns2:horns2

Time to get er cranked up, Mo. :thumbs

i agree. But what i am truly excited about is Will Henry and Menelik Holt. Both are huge receivers with deceptive speed(probably not doing it justice). Sure they are only freshmen now, but when they are sophomores, juniors, seniors, watch out!

I'm wondering if these two will redshirt. The wr position has so much depth riht now, I don't know if they would get a lot of playing time.

i agree.  But what i am truly excited about is Will Henry and Menelik Holt.  Both are huge receivers with deceptive speed(probably not doing it justice).  Sure they are only freshmen now, but when they are sophomores, juniors, seniors, watch out!

I'm wondering if these two will redshirt. The wr position has so much depth riht now, I don't know if they would get a lot of playing time.

Maybe no playing time this year, but in the next few years look out big 12. This is one very big and athletic tandem of wr's we will have. We might see a lot more jump ball touchdowns with these kind of guys.

In camp yet or are we still waiting

Still waiting. Apparently it's a bit more than the mere "rubber stamp" that BC described last week.

Good grief. I think the former Soviet Union had a more efficient bureaucracy than the NCAA.

All the while, a kid like Mo has to sit and wait. Way to watch out for the student athletes, NCAA. Well done...

In camp yet or are we still waiting

Still waiting. Apparently it's a bit more than the mere "rubber stamp" that BC described last week.

Good grief. I think the former Soviet Union had a more efficient bureaucracy than the NCAA.

All the while, a kid like Mo has to sit and wait. Way to watch out for the student athletes, NCAA. Well done...

Juco players do NOT go through the NCAA clearinghouse. This is strickly an NU admissions issue AFAIK.