I wouldn't fire Bo

It needs to not be Bo's scheme, that's one of the problems. Outside, proven coordinators with free reign given to run things as they feel they need to. If Bo can't do that, then yeah, it's probably time to start shopping. I certainly wouldn't clean house without being pretty sure we could get someone worthwhile, and with good experience, to come coach here.

Eby you are the kind of fan that will hold this program back forever, Look at oklahoma they had a couple of bad coaches but they weren't afraid to make the necessary changes. It is not going to get better unless we do what it takes.

Firing a coach winning 9 games year after year is Steve Pederson like. No coach worth a damn would come here. The expectations "the greatest fans in college football" have set anymore are ridiculous.

If you want a new coach then start hoping for 3-9 records.

Why are people still with this mindset? All wins are not created equal. Coaches know this. Getting blown out on national TV a few times a year while beating up on the dregs, is not what is expected at many schools. It will keep you at Illinois and Indiana. It gets you fired at places that expect a conference championship on occasion. Coaches know this, and any you really want, embrace it. They expect to win when it counts.

• Fire 3

Firing a coach winning 9 games year after year is Steve Pederson like. No coach worth a damn would come here. The expectations "the greatest fans in college football" have set anymore are ridiculous.

The fact that some fans like you are settling for meaningless seasons is ridiculous. Getting to 9 wins with 3 cupcake non-conference games and a weak conference is not that difficult. Winning the big games and a conference championship is. It seems some fans are so fearful of not making a bowl game that they are willing to settle for the Outback or Capitol One Bowl every year. Maybe that is ok with you, but I'm not willing to settle, and will continue to call for a regime change.

It's amazing that me, a solitary Husker fan, is able to hold this program back forever! First of all, that means I must be immortal, since forever is a long time. Far longer than the average person's lifetime. Next, how important must I be that my opinion matters so much it shapes the very landscape of Husker football coaching. Wait, not only their coaching, but their very future! You've made an extremely intelligent, coherent, and insightful post about my overwhelming and dominating importance to this football program. Thank you.

Why are people still with this mindset? All wins are not created equal. Coaches know this. Getting blown out on national TV a few times a year while beating up on the dregs, is not what is expected at many schools. It will keep you at Illinois and Indiana. It gets you fired at places that expect a conference championship on occasion. Coaches know this, and any you really want, embrace it. They expect to win when it counts.
What do Auburn, Bama, ole miss, miss state and there current coaches have in common?

When you get done figuring that out. You'll see my point. It's not a "mindset" to be a realist. A respectable isn't gonna come here to take over this program after winning 9 games.

You say all wins are not created equal. Then neither are losses.

The problem is most of the fans are still living in 1995. You have all been spoiled by the success of 90s, but yet to seem to forget that this was an average program beating up on patsies for much of the Osborne era.... Only to blow it against OU and the bowl game.

• Fire 2

The fact that some fans like you are settling for meaningless seasons is ridiculous. Getting to 9 wins with 3 cupcake non-conference games and a weak conference is not that difficult. Winning the big games and a conference championship is. It seems some fans are so fearful of not making a bowl game that they are willing to settle for the Outback or Capitol One Bowl every year. Maybe that is ok with you, but I'm not willing to settle, and will continue to call for a regime change.

Hey Tommie Frazier called..... He said take his jersey off..... That was like 20 years ago!!! Lol

no coach will ever be perfect... no coach wins every big game... but I'm pretty tired of getting blown out all the time when it counts... gee it was right in front of us...and Miami is beating FSU at half... that sure would have helped our cause... if you are gonna do it you do it and do it right

Hey Tommie Frazier called..... He said take his jersey off..... That was like 20 years ago!!! Lol

Glad to see that winning championships is not important to you...that explains why you are still willing to accept Pelini and his ability to secure a birth in the Capitol One Bowl or Outback bowl every year. At least he's done a good job of meeting your expectations year in and year out!

Glad to see that winning championships is not important to you...that explains why you are still willing to accept Pelini and his ability to secure a birth in the Capitol One Bowl or Outback bowl every year. At least he's done a good job of meeting your expectations year in and year out!

Actually winning championships is part of my expectations. Just not every year, because it's just not possible in this day and age.

I truly amazes me how we go from praising a coach to wanting him fired in a matter of hours. Greatest fans in college football.... Yeah right.

Actually winning championships is part of my expectations. Just not every year, because it's just possible in this day and age.

I truly amazes me how we go from praising a coach to wanting him fired in a matter of hours. Greatest fans in college football.... Yeah right.

Except what we witnessed tonight has been the MO for Pelini for seven years. It's time he goes

Fire Bo if someone who has a good shot at being better is lined up. Don't fire him just to replace him with a wild guess. There has to be someone qualified. This program is about going after national titles. I don't think any legitimate Husker fan would ever be satisfied at making it to the Huggies Baby Wipe Bowl.