Not to beat a dead horse... but we're in trouble

That's a pretty cool visual depiction of the possibilities for the West winner.

But Nebraska gave zero indication last night they will be contending. Even if by some magic or miracle we would win the West, we would get BLASTED in the CCG versus whichever East teams makes it.

At this point, it's better for the Huskers to hope for a couple wins these next two weeks, or at least no more blowout losses, and then hope for an easy "name" bowl opponent so that everyone can feel good about a hollow bowl victory.

We're in bigger trouble if fans are more worried about our possibility of backing our way into what would sure to be an embarrassing championship game performance, instead of being worried about the systematic issues surrounding the program. I believe it should be to the point that Bo should be fired if we lose one of the next two games. If it were me, he's gone today.

That's a really helpful chart. Thanks!

If I read it correctly, both Wisconsin and Minnesota control their own destinies now. If Iowa wins out, they go, too, unless Minnesota knocks out Wiskey in the final week. As for Nebraska, we need two wins coupled with two Wiskey losses.

Stick a fork in this season, it's done.

A lot hinges on the Minnesota game. If we lose that, we will definitely lose to Iowa. No doubt about it.

I think Minnesota will be Bo's version of Callahan's Okie State game from 2007.

I think we lose to Minnesota and beat Iowa. Probably beat Iowa handily.

Which of course is a job saver. Beating Iowa is a hell of an accomplishment. Just like winning nine games a year against a weak ass conference and non conference schedule.

Lol. This team is in trouble. We probably finish 10-2 but we are in trouble. Idiots.

Go back and look at Callahan's schedule in 2007. I was not and am not a Callifan, but I strongly doubt this "10-2" team would have done any better against that schedule. If we were in the other division, the outcome would be much worse than it is this year; if we were in the Big XII still, we sure wouldn't finish this season with 2 losses.

Just like the new selection committee, you should look at the quality of the wins and losses, not just the numbers. I mean, we could go independent and try to schedule as many lower division teams as we could, maybe a couple from the bottom of Conference USA, and win out! Undefeated! Then squawk and squawk about how we were screwed! Everyone is out to get us! We beat everyone on our pathetic schedule and don't get a shot at the NC? No fair!

As much as I dislike the SEC hype, we look leagues worse than any two loss team in that conference. Many of the 3 loss teams and even LSU with 4 would be nearly insurmountable. Fine, okay, 2 losses in the worst division in the power 5. Yay.

Lol. This team is in trouble. We probably finish 10-2 but we are in trouble. Idiots.

Go back and look at Callahan's schedule in 2007. I was not and am not a Callifan, but I strongly doubt this "10-2" team would have done any better against that schedule. If we were in the other division, the outcome would be much worse than it is this year; if we were in the Big XII still, we sure wouldn't finish this season with 2 losses.

Just like the new selection committee, you should look at the quality of the wins and losses, not just the numbers. I mean, we could go independent and try to schedule as many lower division teams as we could, maybe a couple from the bottom of Conference USA, and win out! Undefeated! Then squawk and squawk about how we were screwed! Everyone is out to get us! We beat everyone on our pathetic schedule and don't get a shot at the NC? No fair!

As much as I dislike the SEC hype, we look leagues worse than any two loss team in that conference. Many of the 3 loss teams and even LSU with 4 would be nearly insurmountable. Fine, okay, 2 losses in the worst division in the power 5. Yay.

Have you seen the ACC Coastal? The leader of the SEC East lost at home to the worst team in the B1G. The top teams in the B1G would do just fine in any other conference, the gap is way overblown. I'd love to see Arky, Kentucky, Vandy, Tenn, Texas A&M or Florida come play in Minneapolis or Madison in the snow and see how great they look.