Bo's monday presser in full

Nobody

Last two times against Wisconsin. Two completely new defenses. Both times get blown out. Both times Bo blames it on missed assignments. C'mon man just admit that your scheme doesn't work against the Badgers. There's no way your players mess up their assignments THAT bad in both games.

The scheme worked fine for a quarter when we played our fits and tackled. The rest of the game it didn't work. Wiscy didn't do anything drastically different yet we were hashed like no other defense in the history of football. I would say the players should wear some of the blame. U have unblocked next level defenders absolutely whiffing in the run fits. Gordon made us pay.

I'll tell you what didn't work fine in terms of scheme...the offensive. We averaged less than 2 minutes per possession. You're getting pasted (and clearly it was over early) and you're zipping the up to the line and rushing your defense back out onto the field. It reminds me of the Texas Tech 70 points in BC's first season! I understand you want to keep trying but my god at some point you have to show your defense some mercy...

It is a football game. We are all Husker fans no matter what. Coaches have good days & bad days as do the players and so do the fans. Remember the "west coast offense guy" this was not the answer at all either we went down and have not rallied back yet. Our problem is we are use to winning all if not most of the time. Sure I want to win all the time but remember what we say to our children who play sports? You take the loses with the wins. I hear parents blame the coaches and the umps, but hey it is only a game. No matter what coach there is at Nebraska they will be under the microscope because it is Nebraska. I will always be a Nebraska Cornhusker fan even during the bad times. You have to love Gregory; what an animal, Bell what a guy, Abdula what a pair of legs this guy has along with a great personality, Cross can make the yard when needed. Armstrong was frustrated during the game and Wisc kept pounding it to him, where was the line? I love those guys offense or defense they are great. I am not an arm chair quarterback or coach as I could not do what they do so I will just say it is only a game and I love Nebraska Cornhuskers no matter what.

I just think it is kind of comical how a selling point of Bo was that he would always have the players back, yet he point the fingers at them? Weird...

not as comical has his biggest selling point is being a defensive genius.

I thought the best narrative was 'his players will run through a brick wall for him'

But apparently they will not get off blocks and finish tackles for him.

• Fire 1

I just think it is kind of comical how a selling point of Bo was that he would always have the players back, yet he point the fingers at them? Weird...

I thought the best narrative was 'his players will run through a brick wall for him'

yeah, they will play for him at the gates of hell. which, if my catholic upbringing is correct, is not too far from the purgatory we are currently in.

It is a football game. We are all Husker fans no matter what. Coaches have good days & bad days as do the players and so do the fans. Remember the "west coast offense guy" this was not the answer at all either we went down and have not rallied back yet. Our problem is we are use to winning all if not most of the time. Sure I want to win all the time but remember what we say to our children who play sports? You take the loses with the wins. I hear parents blame the coaches and the umps, but hey it is only a game. No matter what coach there is at Nebraska they will be under the microscope because it is Nebraska. I will always be a Nebraska Cornhusker fan even during the bad times. You have to love Gregory; what an animal, Bell what a guy, Abdula what a pair of legs this guy has along with a great personality, Cross can make the yard when needed. Armstrong was frustrated during the game and Wisc kept pounding it to him, where was the line? I love those guys offense or defense they are great. I am not an arm chair quarterback or coach as I could not do what they do so I will just say it is only a game and I love Nebraska Cornhuskers no matter what.

This is your first post...I'd guess you haven't done much lurking here before signing up...we're not a group here that expects to win every game. We expect to compete and improve and look competent. You didn't see an outrage after we lost the 09 CCG to Texas. You didn't see this kind of outcry after the competent losses. Saturday was one of the biggest embarrassments in CFB history. We allowed a guy to set an NCAA record without even playing a full game. We saw a very similar massacre two years ago. Fans are just getting tired of sloppy, undisciplined, meltdown style football.

yeah, they will play for him at the gates of hell. which, if my catholic upbringing is correct, is not too far from the purgatory we are currently in.

Until those demons show some life though. Then the scheme will get abandoned and all.......(ahem) "hell" will break loose.