The Boosters and Alumni???

Has anyone heard anything from the Boosters/Alumni regarding the Wisconsin game? I know they played a big role in getting BC out of town and getting TO in at the AD position. I didn't know if they are allowed to talk about these kind of issues.

But I find it odd that we haven't heard much reaction from the big money folks. Is that a good thing or a bad thing for Bo?

Like I said, I am not familiar with this base of folks who seem to have a big influence when things go south with the coaching staff.

I have no clue. I haven't really cared until recently. I always thought the AD made the proper decisions. I guess I am naïve and wrong about that title and concept. Apparently one of the richer dudes has the most financial influence and also became a good friend of Bo's. Hawk or something? If I understand that correctly. Which tells me that a non-football guy with money is the reason why an average first timer head football coach is about to go into his 8th year here.

If I have misread something please correct me if I am wrong.

I have no clue. I haven't really cared until recently. I always thought the AD made the proper decisions. I guess I am naïve and wrong about that title and concept. Apparently one of the richer dudes has the most financial influence and also became a good friend of Bo's. Hawk or something? If I understand that correctly. Which tells me that a non-football guy with money is the reason why an average first timer head football coach is about to go into his 8th year here.

If I have misread something please correct me if I am wrong.

You are right, it was something like this, if you believe the stories. I guess a Regent from Omaha also runs Bo's charity, and a donor (Hawks?) stuck up for him last year. Yes the top donors can steer a program, if the AD needs a buy out and the money isn't there then no one is fired. When BC was canned I guess TO and others flew to Texas to smooth it over with a big donor that was a friend and supporter of BC.

To the OP as others have said the big time $$$ people dont really say much, they are in the circle and want to stay there.