Whose Nine Is It Anyway?

My little common sense looks at the number of games LOST.

Nebraska 27, Bama 10, Oregon 13. Would take another 7 years for Bama and Oregon to match the Husker total.

9 wins is the wrong number to look at.

Then I look at the scores of those games that the Huskers lost and it really makes the 9 win benchmark seem irrelevant.

U are also comparing us to the top 2 teams of the last decade. Nobody is saying we are the third best team in the country, but we are more consistent than the rest of the teams in the country. If u have ever listened to Dr tom speak u would know that u can achieve instant glory the wrong way or If u truly want to accomplish true success it is a long hard road with no shortcuts.

If true success is a long, hard road with no shortcuts, we appear to have gotten lost and double backed on ourselves.

We are literally 2 plays away from having 2 conf championships. U have a selective memory. Listen to the man and see how it has to be done. Look at all the team's that come and go. U cant be all of them but if you want consistency u must set a tone as a program and follow that.

Nebraska 27, Bama 10, Oregon 13. Would take another 7 years for Bama and Oregon to match the Husker total.

Then I look at the scores of those games that the Huskers lost and it really makes the 9 win benchmark seem irrelevant.

U are also comparing us to the top 2 teams of the last decade. Nobody is saying we are the third best team in the country, but we are more consistent than the rest of the teams in the country. If u have ever listened to Dr tom speak u would know that u can achieve instant glory the wrong way or If u truly want to accomplish true success it is a long hard road with no shortcuts.

If true success is a long, hard road with no shortcuts, we appear to have gotten lost and double backed on ourselves.

We are literally 2 plays away from having 2 conf championships. U have a selective memory. Listen to the man and see how it has to be done. Look at all the team's that come and go. U cant be all of them but if you want consistency u must set a tone as a program and follow that.

Wait wait wait wait wait

First you say it's a long road with no shortcuts. That implies traveling one direction and getting closer the longer you go.

Then you reference what happened 5 years ago? If we're on this road then we should be closer to championships now than we were in 2009 and 2010. But we aren't. We are further away. A ways further.

Read the OP and circle back.

Or you can read Coach Power'T post #14