Reaction Around the Web - Players, Fans, Media Alike

Landlord

If you see something post it here.

Biggest mistake you ever made.... Bo was the best coach I've ever had and I'll always appreciate the things you taught me.

Four years ago when coach Bo came to my house for my official visit, never imagine I'll play for anyone else. Love & appreciate that man.

Smh terrible decision just awful smh 9 wins gets you fired? Thank you coach Bo for everything u did for me & this team over ur tenure

At a loss for words right now..

At a loss for words. Wouldn't be where I am in my career without Bo & Kaz. Best coaches I ever played for. I can't believe this.

That's the worse way to wake up in the morning. Smh that's some Bull real talk man. I guess stability doesn't mean anything

The fans trollin talkin about Bo y'all better hope the next coach can do what Bo did that's all ima say b4 I snap I'm out 270c.png

Well......*scratches head* 1f610.png

Nebraska,Fires Bo but the main reason i committed is because of Coach Kaz ,the d-line coach.....WTF

Stupidest goddamn decision I've ever seen, heard, or been a part of.

I came here to play for the man that sat on my couch 4 years ago and told me he would teach me everything he knows. He's done great so for.

I left Ohio to come to Nebraska #BECAUSEOFBO

He's the reason we came here

Davis and his twin brother Carlos have been committed to the Huskers since March 1. There was concern at their house that their scholarships to Nebraska won’t be honored moving forward.
They were also sad to see Pelini go.
“We’re still not understanding it,” Tracy Davis, the twins mom said on speaker phone with her sons in the room. “We haven’t had time to think. I’m still in shock. I don’t know what to say.
“I liked every coach on that staff.”
The Huskers currently have 14 commits in the class-of-2015, a class that ranks No. 30 nationally according to 247Sports and No. 5 in the Big Ten.
“I’m still committed to Nebraska right now,” Top247 cornerback and class jewel Eric Lee said. "We’ll probably discuss things further with my family.
“It’s saddening news. I know a lot of people have a different perception on Bo and people say don’t judge a book by its cover, Bo is passionate on the field and cares about his players a lot, and I was definitely looking forward to playing for him.”

Haven't seen any players on my timeline happy about this move. You know, the guys that were playing for him.

Name one person who wants to come into this type of environment. Great choice Nebraska

Sure hope we can find a coach who can win 10 games every year for 7 years since 9 wasn't good enough? Careful what you wish for people.

You just know that somewhere in Nebraska some guy just stood up in church and announced Bo's firing. #huskers

2 Huskers commits already have #CrystalBall flip predictions to OSU (Jurkovic) & Vols (Bussey) http://bit.ly/1FGI9QM