Which players benefit most from the Riley hire?

TA may not benefit from this, but you never know. TA could play other spots IMO. I just want to see talent on the field. Bush at QB may not work, but the kid is a great athlete that needs to see the field some way. He could be a great 220 lb WR.

I just want to see talent get on the field.

The offense in general will benefit,

The qbs will be asked to do less and that will let them do what they are asked more efficiently, more quick easy passes and more passes of the play action

The rbs, have been pretty dang effective the last few years, and they will be still, Cross and Taylor will benefit from a more downhill lead blocker type scheme, will Newby will probably play alot more 3rd back situations or play in the backfield and be motioned out into the slot where he will be a matchup nightmare for alot of linebackers

The WRs, more fast simple routes that expose the coverage and wide open on play action

The TEs, they will actually be part of the offense

The Oline, more downhill running equals easier blocking

The defense should benefit from simpler schemes that focus more on sound run defense forcing teams to pass. I dont think we will see any rushing records broken against the defense under Riley, but I dont know if we will see as good of pass defense as Pelini's teams produced more often than not.

Stanton was tops on Rileys board 2 years ago at the QB position.

He was and if Bo was retained, he was going to transfer to Oregon because Bo refused to have real open competition. That is one reason why our OL sucked as bad as it did with his nephew and yet another offspring of Barney on the OL.

I think the Armstrong experiment is over, one of the other quarterbacks will start in the new system. Also yay tight ends.

I think TA will be regulated to back-up duties, as well. Or he will start the season, and end up losing his job midway through the season.

I think he will have to transfer as he doen't have the accurcy to run a WCO. We have all seen his short passing game and it isn't pretty.

You all forget that TA was one of the top passers in Texas in HS. I think Beck's offense was horrible. I just like the new competition with a better offensive mind.

So TA continually missed open receivers on simple swing passes and other short routes because Beck's offense was horrible? Perfectly logical to me.

All about timing and confidence. And Beck never took the blame. His offense did not use the TE, RB & FB and everyone knew it.

You all forget that TA was one of the top passers in Texas in HS. I think Beck's offense was horrible. I just like the new competition with a better offensive mind.

So TA continually missed open receivers on simple swing passes and other short routes because Beck's offense was horrible? Perfectly logical to me.

All about timing and confidence. And Beck never took the blame. His offense did not use the TE, RB & FB and everyone knew it.

beck never took the blame for throws an upper level high school quarterback makes????

Now i get it. The 4 yard pass hit the RB in the feet because Beck never took the blame. Understood.