Hey Mods - How Many New Accounts

Hey Mods...I think it would be interesting to know how many new accounts were created at Huskerboard in the last week. It seems like I see dozens of accounts with 5, or 30 or 42 posts or what ever.

No need to keep this as a thread if you don't want...you could just message me the number, if it is even possible to determine that number.

Hey Mods...I think it would be interesting to know how many new accounts were created at Huskerboard in the last week. It seems like I see dozens of accounts with 5, or 30 or 42 posts or what ever.

No need to keep this as a thread if you don't want...you could just message me the number, if it is even possible to determine that number.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I hope you'll accept us newbies! I edited what I wrote because I was too sarcastic. Sorry about that.

I don't think he meant that in a hostile way! Take it easy!

Definitely there was a huge amount of traffic once news broke that Bo had been fired. I was wondering if we would break the "Most Users Online" mark set in January 2008 (we didn't, but the board was buckling under the load anyway).

From November 30 to December 6 there were 182 registrations, with 154 of them happening in the Dec 1 to Dec 4 time period. It's great to see so many new faces. Let's fire coaches more often :lol: