Final college football rankings

I think it's kinda crap that fsu isn't ranked 1, and it looks to me like the reason was to ensure bama in the sugar and Oregon in the rose to sell tickets

I can't discount that entirely, but I really do think it's because FSU has continually escaped from games and has just generally looked "weird." While they have won every game, which is no small feat *at all*, they have just barely won many against teams that aren't all that great. It's just strange. I think if I were on the committee, I'd say that they definitely belonged in the top four (that wouldn't really even be a question), but I'd see how other teams have just dominated their opponents and carefully consider where I thought FSU belonged among those top four. If they win their first round (and I'm afraid they will by 1-3 points), then they should go into the final round as number 1. FSU is a real head-scratcher this year. One close win-- sure. Two? Alright... But they have FIVE close or very close wins, and three of those shouldn't have been any trouble. Again, I know that strong teams "drop the ball," so to speak, against weak opponents; but FSU does it with such regularity that it seems inevitable that they should lose to a team that is on equal footing with them at the end of the season.

Of course, this reasoning rules out the apparently distinct possibility that satan is on their side. :)