I am excited about one thing.

It will be more than that, as not all the players loved Bo. I am hearing that there was some frustration, because Bo showed favoritism to several of the players. I am hearing that competition was not open to some players and now things could change for the better.

explain

A friend of my son who goes to UNL told me that some of the players were tired of upper classmen starting when they were getting out played in practice. They were linemen. If it was happening there, it was probably happening at other positions also.

• Fire 1

It will be more than that, as not all the players loved Bo. I am hearing that there was some frustration, because Bo showed favoritism to several of the players. I am hearing that competition was not open to some players and now things could change for the better.

explain

A friend of my son who goes to UNL told me that some of the players were tired of upper classmen starting when they were getting out played in practice. They were linemen. If it was happening there, it was probably happening at other positions also.

Well he is absolutely right and yes it was at multiple positions. This team was a little more divided than people think.

Some cautious optimism here. We'll see about this, as Riley's offenses are flexible and adapted to the talent present. Do we have great QBs, or just athletes with running ability that he'll have to build around?

Wats is a good QBs coach, but he had to get Bridgewater. At NU he never got to work with "that guy" at QB, and a lot of that had to do with recruiting. Green was his guy, Starling his next guy, it didn't even seem like it was forthcoming. Jeff Tedford is the QB Guru and he must have had a pretty long run of not being able to recruit the right guy at Cal.

All that said, I really like the options we have currently and I like Riley's reputation.

The possibility of Great QB play is absolutely mind blowing. That is something i have never seen at NU. To have guys who recruit qbs to throw accurate passes is just crazy. WCO or not im thrilled to see it.

If he can get a QB drafted from here at QB and gets on the field, it would be the first since Ferragamo. Crouch was drafted at a position not QB for those who remember him being drafted. And there were a few others drafted, like Gill, but did not play.

I would not call what Riley has run a WCO though. WCO tends to be more dink and dunk and check down to the RB. What we saw Callahan run. Riley's offense seems to use the WRs to stretch the field more, and put more pressure on a defense to defend the whole field.

The possibility of Great QB play is absolutely mind blowing. That is something i have never seen at NU. To have guys who recruit qbs to throw accurate passes is just crazy. WCO or not im thrilled to see it.

If he can get a QB drafted from here at QB and gets on the field, it would be the first since Ferragamo. Crouch was drafted at a position not QB for those who remember him being drafted. And there were a few others drafted, like Gill, but did not play.

I would not call what Riley has run a WCO though. WCO tends to be more dink and dunk and check down to the RB. What we saw Callahan run. Riley's offense seems to use the WRs to stretch the field more, and put more pressure on a defense to defend the whole field.

Yea exactly, And crouch was a good player but he tucked and ran alot. Im talking about someone who tosses the ball 60% of the time and do it accurately. That to me would be amazing.