North Korea

"North Korea warned the U.S. on Saturday that it would face "serious consequences" if it retaliates."

"serious consequences" Really??? Do these people have a clue? They have a leader who can't find a decent barber and the they threaten a country that could turn their worthless country into a glass bowl? Really?

Time to take off the skirt and be who we can be.

T_O_B

Our military and intelligence blow them out of the water, they can't even launch basic missiles for f#*k's sake, and the most they've accomplished is hacking Sony's extremely underprotected servers (actually I'm quite astonished they did that).

The only problem with starting a conflict is their trade relationship with China which could cause some sort of a diplomatic mess, but if we were ever going to start a war and liberate a people, the North Koreans would be the ones. Their slave labor camps are among the worst things on planet earth at the moment. Iraq is nothing compared to what North Korea is up to.

Our military and intelligence blow them out of the water, they can't even launch basic missiles for f#*k's sake, and the most they've accomplished is hacking Sony's extremely underprotected servers (actually I'm quite astonished they did that).

The only problem with starting a conflict is their trade relationship with China which could cause some sort of a diplomatic mess, but if we were ever going to start a war and liberate a people, the North Koreans would be the ones. Their slave labor camps are among the worst things on planet earth at the moment. Iraq is nothing compared to what North Korea is up to.

I am not even sure it was them who attacked Sony.

If North Korea starts something, it would end poorly. Ask Saddam about that.

I just get tired of the same old game when it comes to them. They are like a little kid, they stomp and scream and then hold their breath until someone pays attention to them and then they stop with the temper tantrum. It's getting old and it needs to stop at some point, but I'm not sure how we need to go about that.

• Fire 1

They're really good at pushing the envelope and trolling the world without giving us any one single good reason to just flat-out destroy them. I don't feel this way about any other country, even Iraq, but with NK someone needs to just flat-out destroy that house of cards.

As someone who hates war and conflict unless absolutely necessary, it's tough to say that

If China had to choose between one of the poorest nations on Earth or the other superpower for a trade partner, they're choosing us.

They may have ideological concerns, but, in the end, they are Bismarckian realpolitik practitioners to the core.

We need North Korea to be a threat again, so magically it is.

Why do we need them to be a threat again?

I will answer that question, but I would like to ask you to think about it for a while.

I don't want to start another Korean war in this forum.

Cut the drama. Answer it if you want to do so or just move on.

3osgtl-e1365706924270.jpg