Farewell Ameer Abdullah---thanks for the memories

I ran track against Joe Orduna, met Jeff Kinney, Roger Craig, Pork Chop (who has been my favorite Nebraska back). I truly regret never meeting Ameer. He has to be one of the classiest kids to ever play the game for Nebraska, hell even for college football. Thank you for being a Husker in what I feel was our worst of times. Your level headedness, your constant work effort and your absolute love for your team has been amazing to watch. You and Cory will be my favorites from now on I would guess. Not about the numbers, the runs the blocks, the catches but about the person you are, that plays football for the University of Nebraska, very little could make me prouder than to be able to say that.

Thank You young man, best wishes to you in your future. Remember though you will always be one of the Husker best.

Couldn't have said it better.

I don't care if there are 100 threads saying the same thing about Ameer, there going to stay because he deserves them.